You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: US Politics Thread

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What if he actually became a good president?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What if he actually became a good president?

I didn't vote for Barack in 2008, but I was open minded and hoped he would do what he promised. I soon learned he was no different than any other politician. But I do remember thinking "this is my pres and I am behind him now". But he really fell flat for me in so many areas.  But I gave him a fair shot.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm a big supporter of Trump, but I'll be the first to admit it if he doesn't deliver. Right now he just has potential. Once in office I have my own private check list to know if he's the real deal, and it's not an easy test to pass. Andrew Jackson was the last one to do so imo.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I'm a big supporter of Trump, but I'll be the first to admit it if he doesn't deliver. Right now he just has potential. Once in office I have my own private check list to know if he's the real deal, and it's not an easy test to pass. Andrew Jackson was the last one to do so imo.

Yes. I will call his ass out and not make excuses like the OBAMA supporters have for OBAMA by blaming Republicans and Bush for EVERY FUCKING THING. ha

johndivney wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I'm a big supporter of Trump, but I'll be the first to admit it if he doesn't deliver. Right now he just has potential. Once in office I have my own private check list to know if he's the real deal, and it's not an easy test to pass.

I'll bet.
C'mon, let us know the check list. & the results! Like a sliding scale? Best is Caligula, worst is.. too many bleeding heart liberals to list I suppose..

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Yes. I will call his ass out and not make excuses like the OBAMA supporters have for OBAMA by blaming Republicans and Bush for EVERY FUCKING THING. ha

No you won't. That is exactly what you will do.
But you won't have to. He'll be a great president. He'll make America great again.

AtariLegend wrote:

You are completely insane.

The last one to do so was 200 years ago? Pretty strange for a conspiracy nut.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I can tell you the first item on the list: Go after the banking cartel. Literally everything else becomes superfluous as long as those wretches control our money.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Cubs won the World Fucking Series so the world can end now, even at the orange hands of Drumpf.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You blame everything on Bill Clinton instead of Bush, so please... From how long I've known you, you have never said or acted like Obama was your president.

Republicans turned into a bunch of whiney little bitches when Obama was elected, and started obstructing on a historic level, like threatening to default on the debt (first time in history) to refusing to vote on a supreme court justice (first time in history) and you guys REFUSED to give them any blame for their conduct. It's the only reason Trump had a chance because of their behavior. The GOP got the clown they deserve.

Board footer