You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

And is "Melania Trump worked 10 jobs illegally in the US" really a breaking news sort of story? Does it really matter? It's the least bit of hypocrisy/irony that has come from Trump. This Giuliani shit is major potential criminality.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Voter ID Opinions from UC Berkeley and Harlem... Excellent watch. Makes the white liberal elites look so fucking stupid.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

...You hear about people in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Turns out Wiener is a square guy compared to these Podesta folks Hillary keeps around her. Satanic dinners and stuff? Who are these people?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at a party when she was just 13 years old has voluntarily dismissed her lawsuit, according to court records. The woman, who has gone by the pseudonyms Jane Doe and Katie Johnson, was a no-show at a much hyped press conference earlier this week with celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom.

Big surprise there.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Voter ID Opinions from UC Berkeley and Harlem... Excellent watch. Makes the white liberal elites look so fucking stupid.

Who cares.

The fact remains that the GOP work tirelessly to make it more difficult to vote under the guise of "voter fraud." The reality is that it's virtually non existent. It's a non issue.

Although so far in this election there has been one arrest for voter fraud, who turned out to be a Trump supporter.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Turns out Wiener is a square guy compared to these Podesta folks Hillary keeps around her. Satanic dinners and stuff? Who are these people?

The internet: It can be used for good too ya know.

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Semen and menstrual blood too I heard, at least that's what Podesta thinks when he eats it.

But according to Snopes there's nothing disturbing about this, it's just art. 14

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Marina Abramovic "art"

https://vimeo.com/36061419

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Semen and menstrual blood too I heard, at least that's what Podesta thinks when he eats it.

But according to Snopes there's nothing disturbing about this, it's just art. 14

Reminds me of this:
f953440a822f366a2fd310ae66c7c20c.jpg

To each their own I guess, nothing to see here as far as I'm concerned smile.

Board footer