You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If Warren gets the nomination (and it's looking more and more likely she will), Trump will get a 2nd term.

Warren will win the election && Warren will not be our next president.

BOTH are true big_smile

If you mean Warren wins the popular vote, I'm inclined to agree.  If you mean she wins the election through the rules outlined in the constitution, and Trump refuses to leave office, I strongly disagree.

I think he’s joking and saying Pence will be the next president when Trump is removed then Warren wins the 2020 election. I could be wrong.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If by some miracle Trump gets impeached, there's zero chance of a Democrat winning.  Republicans will vote in numbers never seen for whoever it is (probably Pence) and the Democrats will wonder why they didn't just let Trump actually fuck up before trying to impeach him over and over again.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's amazing how different news sites post very different headlines and how few people (myself included in this case) don't even bother to read the articles.

I actually saw the pdf link on twitter early on, before any articles were written on it. I was shocked when I read the Biden paragraph.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Warren will win the election && Warren will not be our next president.

BOTH are true big_smile

If you mean Warren wins the popular vote, I'm inclined to agree.  If you mean she wins the election through the rules outlined in the constitution, and Trump refuses to leave office, I strongly disagree.

I think he’s joking and saying Pence will be the next president when Trump is removed then Warren wins the 2020 election. I could be wrong.

I've actually thought this for a while anyway. Trump resigns his last day in office and Pence pardons everybody and tells the next admin to not bother investigating

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's amazing how different news sites post very different headlines and how few people (myself included in this case) don't even bother to read the articles.

I actually saw the pdf link on twitter early on, before any articles were written on it. I was shocked when I read the Biden paragraph.

Shocked by what exactly?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Shocked by what exactly?

Asking the leader of a foreign country to investigate his potential political opponent.

Upon a 2nd reading allowing Guiliani, his private lawyer, in no governmental capacity, to assist.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wapo is reporting DNIA threatened to resign as WH tried to block him from testifying on whistleblower case (obstruction, again)

*cough cough "coverup" * coughcough

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national … story.html

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

This things over. No Friday News Dump either. This is blowing up

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Shocked by what exactly?

Asking the leader of a foreign country to investigate his potential political opponent.

Upon a 2nd reading allowing Guiliani, his private lawyer, in no governmental capacity, to assist.

So not shocked by the fact that there was something to even barter with in the first place from the supposedly squeaky clean Obama administration?

Maybe you missed the dossier, but this is what politics have become these days.  It really doesn't matter who started it, you're either for it or against it regardless of who is involved.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

This things over. No Friday News Dump either. This is blowing up

How many times have you said this now???

Board footer