You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Biden is terrible. And so is Trump. This sucks.

It's amazing that the Dems found someone worse than Hillary. Not an easy task mind you...

Lol, ok pal.

We could have option A: Hillary running for re-election with an economy full steam ahead versus a competant Republican candidate

or option B: Trumptard with 13 million unemployed, a collapsed economy propped up by free paychecks with no chance of re-election thankfully, vs Biden.

Dont cry after shitting the bed you sleep in!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

and what news source is reporting 98% of Floridians are Covid positive??

Join earth & quit reading Brietbart.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Biden is terrible. And so is Trump. This sucks.

It's amazing that the Dems found someone worse than Hillary. Not an easy task mind you...

Lol, ok pal.

We could have option A: Hillary running for re-election with an economy full steam ahead versus a competant Republican candidate

or option B: Trumptard with 13 million unemployed, a collapsed economy propped up by free paychecks with no chance of re-election thankfully, vs Biden.

LOL - your Orange Man Bad blinders are in high gear. 

The ONLY way the economy is in high gear with Hillary is if Covid doesn't happen...so are you saying that Covid wouldn't have happened with Hillary?  Interesting take...you sound like one of those batshit crazy conspiracy people.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

and what news source is reporting 98% of Floridians are Covid positive??

Join earth & quit reading Brietbart.

Son, I don't even know what Britbart is.  So there's that.

Why are you two so ignorant that you make all these assumptions when people do actual research on things?  You dismiss anythign you don't understand, which is quite a bit.  Try google and Florida's reported numbers.  Here...I'll even do it for you:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALe … ent=psy-ab

Now if USA Today is some right wing rag, then I guess you caught me.  But then there's all the other sources...I guess they are all bullshit too, right?

You're so far down the believing everything you're told rabbit hole that you're a lost cause.  Major uptick in "cases" but we're still waiting for all the deaths...apparently now it takes longer to die.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Thats USA Today reporting that some small hospitals reported 100% positive rates in error. Its called "news".

Its not USA Today reporting that Florida has 100% positivity

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lol, ok pal.

The ONLY way the economy is in high gear with Hillary is if Covid doesn't happen...so are you saying that Covid wouldn't have happened with Hillary?  Interesting take...you sound like one of those batshit crazy conspiracy people.

Duhh, its called not calling it a hoax in January & February, and encouraging people to quarantine & wear masks in early March. Crush the curve like NYC did, not fuck it up like every state south of the mason dixon line has done.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Lol, ok pal.

Duhh, its called not calling it a hoax in January & February, and encouraging people to quarantine & wear masks in early March. Crush the curve like NYC did, not fuck it up like every state south of the mason dixon line has done.

I've never said it was a hoax.  The virus is legit; the response not so much.  But this isn't on the President; it's on the governors who are responsible for their states.  Now they have resorted to counting the same person testing positive in a short time period multiple cases instead of one because the numbers aren't scary enough.  People aren't dying, so now all the other symptoms are suddenly the new rage.  How can you not be paying attention to any of this and just be going along for the ride not questioning anything but the scary orange guy?  That's fucked up bro.

See, you aren't capable of thinking beyond what the MSM tells you to think.  We fucked up how we handled it.  We could have nipped the deaths in the bud by locking down the nursing facilities where the vast majority of deaths (or infections that led to deaths) occurred.  Instead, brilliant scientists such as Cuomo sent sick people TO the nursing homes to infect and kill others.  BRILLIANT move.  Yes, NY is the shining example of handling caronavirus. 

But you go ahead and keep making shit up and attacking me because I am capable of thinking for myself and you find that scary.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Thats USA Today reporting that some small hospitals reported 100% positive rates in error. Its called "news".

Its not USA Today reporting that Florida has 100% positivity

Keep reading bro...eventually you'll start seeing what's actually happening.  Yes, it was an "error" - LOL.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've never said it was a hoax.  The virus is legit; the response not so much.  But this isn't on the President; it's on the governors who are responsible for their states.  Now they have resorted to counting the same person testing positive in a short time period multiple cases instead of one because the numbers aren't scary enough.  People aren't dying, so now all the other symptoms are suddenly the new rage.  How can you not be paying attention to any of this and just be going along for the ride not questioning anything but the scary orange guy?  That's fucked up bro.

See, you aren't capable of thinking beyond what the MSM tells you to think.  We fucked up how we handled it.  We could have nipped the deaths in the bud by locking down the nursing facilities where the vast majority of deaths (or infections that led to deaths) occurred.  Instead, brilliant scientists such as Cuomo sent sick people TO the nursing homes to infect and kill others.  BRILLIANT move.  Yes, NY is the shining example of handling caronavirus. 

But you go ahead and keep making shit up and attacking me because I am capable of thinking for myself and you find that scary.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit. Leaving it up to the governors is exactly why this failed. Remember, it originally was in a select few regions, Seattle, SF, LA & NYC. Not coincidental, the cities with probably the higher asian & chinese populations who likely traveled internationally. trump originally tried to fight it, naming pence his covid ambassador. Then, once it became apparent it was going to be big, and a tough fight, he quit. He deflected all blame, made his escape, and said its up to the governors. Which is exactly the opposite of what needed to be done. Theres too much domestic travel to not need Federal & CDC oversight. The texas governor has no control over people coming in or out of his state, neither does florida etc.. The 3 biggest failing states, Fl, TX, & AZ all have GOP governors too I believe, so its a double failure for republicans.

trump passed the buck onto governors because this ended all reelection chances period.

And theres less deaths because less people die of the flu in the summertime. People "catch" the flu all year round, but dont have symptoms or rarely get sick. Its why "the flu" comes back every winter. It doesnt go away, it doesnt disappear. It doesnt follow people to wintertime down below the equator, then follow people back north in November. Its here. I have it, you get it, Mitch gets it etc. We just dont get as sick so often. Sometimes people do but its more rare.

This winters going to be a plague and you'll be scared how many will die. This government is lying to us, its going to be Wuhan/Italy/Spain for months.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's California, Florida and Texas, three states with high populations and economies who depend on tourism.

And no one has been a worse governor than Cuomo.

I would vote Hillary over Biden in a heartbeat.

Board footer