You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

lol.  What?

This is why you get trashed bro.  Where did I say you knew nothing about EOs?  You get all defensive and go on the attack about something I never said.  This is mitch being mitch.

You weren't implying that I had no idea what the Supreme Court said...that's not what you were doing? Seems pretty obvious that you were.

Good lord, now you don't even know what you said.  JFC.  Reported.

Take this for example buzz.  What is the "Reported" for?!  I've read both of Mitch's posts and neither warrant anything to be 'reported' over. Other than you disagree and he doesn't read your posts. Which you can dislike him for obviously, but he's not threatening you, cursing you or attacking you personally.

When you keep whining and saying 'Why isn't he banned yet?  I've reported him a dozen times!'  Well yeah, but your 'reports' suck and are baseless. Mods are probably getting annoyed at you. Let it go, this forums on life support anyway but your 'reports', this one at least, is worthless.

If anything the most borderline thing to be reported for is your "JFC".

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't care that he's a die hard lefty.  That's great...I have tons of friends that are.

I bet you don't talk to them like you do here. Guarantee it.

You're right.  Want to know why?

Not really...Karen.

PaSnow wrote:

When you keep whining and saying 'Why isn't he banned yet?  I've reported him a dozen times!'  Well yeah, but your 'reports' suck and are baseless. Mods are probably getting annoyed at you. Let it go, this forums on life support anyway but your 'reports', this one at least, is worthless.

There's what? 6 regular posters on this thread? Buzz and the propaganda minister want half 'em gone. They desire an echo chamber when they're not yelling at the clouds. They bully, threaten and act like victims simultaneously in hopes of creating a safe space.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

"Karen"  lol

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You weren't implying that I had no idea what the Supreme Court said...that's not what you were doing? Seems pretty obvious that you were.

Good lord, now you don't even know what you said.  JFC.  Reported.

Take this for example buzz.  What is the "Reported" for?!  I've read both of Mitch's posts and neither warrant anything to be 'reported' over. Other than you disagree and he doesn't read your posts. Which you can dislike him for obviously, but he's not threatening you, cursing you or attacking you personally.

If anything the most borderline thing to be reported for is your "JFC".

It's not what he said, its the fact that (like usual) he didn't actually discuss what I said...he made up something completely different than what I said, then went on the attack for what he imagined I said.  That's what mitch does.  When he does, he's getting reported until they deal with him, deal with me, or shut the thread down.  I'm good with any of those options.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Buzz, just opt out of the thread, we don't need a nanny to shut it down or ban anyone.

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think left wing comedy shows like the Daily Show and Right wing talk radio were the worst things to ever happen to politics and the national dialogue.

I'd say the "both sides" bullshit is much worse to be honest. An absolute false equivalency if there ever was one.

Nope. Absolutely true. They are all entertainers. That's what Stewart used to cry when anyone would call him out or tripped him up on his bullshit. I'm just a comedian!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Protesters protest. They don't instigate or commit violence. The vast majority of protesters aren't getting arrested or tear gassed. Because they're not rioting. If people start rioting, do what every other rational person does... Go home.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Well he went there. This is the red alert moment. I’m sure this will be played off like everything else, but this is it. This is the ballgame. He manages this, we’re done as a country.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

OMG!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think left wing comedy shows like the Daily Show and Right wing talk radio were the worst things to ever happen to politics and the national dialogue.

Dude, not disagreeing with you, but I watched Frontline on PBS last night about Alex Jones, it's crazy. Like, crazy people actually believe that shit. And ALOT of people do!!  People were stalking and calling Sandy Hook parents. One father even moved, unlisted his #, and his listeners still tracked him down.

His lies were beyond crazy. It was almost funny, like in a Morton Downey Jr/Jerry Springer kindof way, but #pizzagate shows you people take action on that shit.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film … onspiracy/

Yea, but no one takes Alex Jones seriously.  He's been condemned and denounced as an agitator and was forced under oath to admit as much.  Meanwhile, Russian collusion and Trump refusing to leave office conspiracies are accepted as reasonable in the left wing press.  Maybe Polluxlm believed Alex Jones shit, but he's not here.  Plenty of people are making posts about Trump not leaving office and they have plenty of mainstream media sources talking that nonsense.

As far as I can tell, the only people trying to delay elections have been Democratic governors.  Some of which have already been spanked by federal courts.

Clearly, this post didn't age well.  (23 hours later)

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Does anyone actually look into anything further than the headline anymore?

It's not happening chicken littles.  Congress is the only group that can change the date and good luck getting the House to even consider it.  But go ahead and panic and say the sky is falling.  It's been falling for over 3 years now...no need to stop.

Board footer