You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 321 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So you think it's okay to be a total douche bag as long as you're attacking a candidate?

No, to clarify, I don't.

But, sure, I see no reason why we can't bash Trump for being a racist, misogynist, dirty old man with no firm grasp of the issues. He's proven that. We just have to quote him.

And, yeah, let's call Hillary a lying, war-mongering, frail old woman who will say anything to get elected. Just pull out the ammo she's provided you.

Gary Johnson is a loopy pothead who seems to know nothing of the world around him. His most recent TV appearances support those theories.

These people are running for president, and virtually everything they do and say and think is fair game.

Should people just pop into a thread and say Trump is a pedophile or Hillary is a murderer. No, those things were mentioned in the previous thread but there is no real evidence behind those claims. That's conspiracy theory batshit crazy stuff.

I don't get all worked up when people want to go back and forth as long as it doesn't get too nasty. Things get way too nasty in the last thread. Not sure why people get so angry about what someone says about a politician.

So Trump is somehow racist for the wall, but Hillary can have a kkk mentor and that's just fine?  That's my point exactly. Trump hates women but Hillary says you can abort a baby up to delivery which somehow makes her pro women? They both suck. There's a small group that refuses to acknowledge any of her faults and when presented with them attacks the person or starts ripping trump. Neither indicates people interested in having a discussion on the topic.

And so we get what we have here today...

Trump's racism goes beyond the wall, besides I was just using those as examples. There are so many arguments against each, that I could have added 15 more terrible adjectives.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 325 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary is so flawed and of course instead of focusing on those flaws, Trump dwells on stupid shit nobody cares about. He can easily win this thing if he would just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PaSnow
 Rep: 185 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

The fact Trump is not long since dead and buried (metaphorically speaking) is testament to how poor a candidate Hilary is also. She just, to me at least, appears the lesser of two evils.

I agree with you, esp the latter point.  The first point you have to add in that it also shows what complete disarray the  Republican party is in.  Back during the Primary debates (around February) when Trump was beginning to look like the potential winner, Lindsay Graham was interview & was completely disappointed, saying how this election is a generational shift to the GOP where they really have to go back and rethink and adjust some of their platform beliefs. 

I think in 4 years they'll need to adapt their views on homosexuality, immigration, taxing the rich, abortion, and other similar staunch conservative positions.  They also need to realize the NRA while a stronghold in certain areas, it's not much of a winner among youth.


Granted, I may be wrong on alot of this, it's mostly my "opinion".

PaSnow
 Rep: 185 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary is so flawed and of course instead of focusing on those flaws, Trump dwells on stupid shit nobody cares about. He can easily win this thing if he would just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I've said this before, IF, after the primaries, he took more of a Mitt Romney/businessman approach saying he's an economist, knows how to run a business, will put the right people in place, has leadership qualities, I really think he could've been a force in this to win it. Granted, he's still doing well in the polls, but I don't think his campaign has what it takes to win it all. Won't win over independants. IMHO at least.

Re: US Politics Thread

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody was interested in facts. Nobody was interested in addressing actual issues.

I will bury them again minus swearing and there won't be a thing they can do about it. 

...I certainly don't care if I offend some schmuck I don't even know here, nor do I care if they like me. Their respect means nothing to me.


What an arsehole. You buried fucking nobody you retarded piece of shit.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 325 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody was interested in facts. Nobody was interested in addressing actual issues.

I will bury them again minus swearing and there won't be a thing they can do about it. 

...I certainly don't care if I offend some schmuck I don't even know here, nor do I care if they like me. Their respect means nothing to me.


What an arsehole. You buried fucking nobody you retarded piece of shit.

John,we are in the "safe space". We are going to get this shit locked if you do this here.

In other news, is Hallie Jackson of MSNBC attractive?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 424 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody was interested in facts. Nobody was interested in addressing actual issues.

I will bury them again minus swearing and there won't be a thing they can do about it. 

...I certainly don't care if I offend some schmuck I don't even know here, nor do I care if they like me. Their respect means nothing to me.


What an arsehole. You buried fucking nobody you retarded piece of shit.

Well done. Now pa can post about it not lasting more than a few hours. Enjoy the away time you just volunteered for...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 424 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

The fact Trump is not long since dead and buried (metaphorically speaking) is testament to how poor a candidate Hilary is also. She just, to me at least, appears the lesser of two evils.

I agree with you, esp the latter point.  The first point you have to add in that it also shows what complete disarray the  Republican party is in.  Back during the Primary debates (around February) when Trump was beginning to look like the potential winner, Lindsay Graham was interview & was completely disappointed, saying how this election is a generational shift to the GOP where they really have to go back and rethink and adjust some of their platform beliefs. 

I think in 4 years they'll need to adapt their views on homosexuality, immigration, taxing the rich, abortion, and other similar staunch conservative positions.  They also need to realize the NRA while a stronghold in certain areas, it's not much of a winner among youth.


Granted, I may be wrong on alot of this, it's mostly my "opinion".

Years ago I said the Republicans would never lose if they'd stay out of social issues and the Democrats would never lose if they could figure out how to pay for them. Nothing has changed.

misterID
 Rep: 452 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

I disagree with SG and Randall about politics about 100% of the time, but we've never insulted each other and are on good friendly terms, especially GOT. smile

You see, adults can handle debate, even the hotheaded kind. There's no "ganging up." Not when it's usually Cramer, myself and Randall and SG going round in circles. That's called debate, a collision of thought and ideas. Not sitting in a chair somewhere having an uninformed meltdown like a two year old.

And I would absolutely bang Hallie Jackson, but not the blonde girl who looks like Golem.


Okay, I probably would.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 424 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I disagree with SG and Randall about politics about 100% of the time, but we've never insulted each other and are on good friendly terms, especially GOT. smile

You see, adults can handle debate, even the hotheaded kind. There's no "ganging up." Not when it's usually Cramer, myself and Randall and SG going round in circles. That's called debate, a collision of thought and ideas. Not sitting in a chair somewhere having an uninformed meltdown like a two year old.

And I would absolutely bang Hallie Jackson, but not the blonde girl who looks like Golem.


Okay, I probably would.

Nope, nice try though. Sure, you think it's all fine because sg and Flagg back off when you guys pull your antics. At the very least they don't reengauge. It allows you to play your games until someone else comes in sick of seeing the same games over and over and the same accusations of parroting talking heads every time anyone questions you. The game is old and tired.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB