You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is such an alpha male boss...  I liked his answer on Russia.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But when you go after bullshit stories like this, it undercuts everything else you say.

But Hillary never said "I wish the CIA didn't leak that info".  That's a bizarre way of countering a completely over the top tin foil hat viral news story.

I'm not standing by it being true, but it is an odd way of saying that.  I think something is out there, and he was informed of it.  The details of the Golden Shower is probably fake tho. "Possibly"

He did seem pretty stone. I think he's overwhelmed by alot of this & the roles & the job. And Randall, "Unsubstantiated" doesn't mean "fake". Sometimes, the buzzfeeds, TMZs and dailykos' take a chance on a story because they have little to lose, and alot to gain. A little startup news site, which if sued would go under and close up shop. CEO prolly made decent coin, shut it down, he's living ok.  CNN, CBS, ABC News, WSJ  --  They eff up, there's a libel lawsuit, millions of dollars, laid off staff & viewership, tarnished rep for 10 years etc.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But when you go after bullshit stories like this, it undercuts everything else you say.

But Hillary never said "I wish the CIA didn't leak that info".  That's a bizarre way of countering a completely over the top tin foil hat viral news story.

I'm not standing by it being true, but it is an odd way of saying that.  I think something is out there, and he was informed of it.  The details of the Golden Shower is probably fake tho. "Possibly"

He did seem pretty stone. I think he's overwhelmed by alot of this & the roles & the job. And Randall, "Unsubstantiated" doesn't mean "fake".

Well me means "not proven" and in the journalism world it means you can't go with it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Watched some of the presser.. Wow. That was entertaining!!  He answered a lot of questions but was very good at deflecting.  Went after media hard.  I don't love the style but it is fun to watch.

It was like watching a retard shit his pants and finger paint with it. If that's entertaining.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Watched some of the presser.. Wow. That was entertaining!!  He answered a lot of questions but was very good at deflecting.  Went after media hard.  I don't love the style but it is fun to watch.

It was like watching a retard shit his pants and finger paint with it. If that's entertaining.

Haha. He is so rough around the edges. But he does project strength.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is such an alpha male boss...  I liked his answer on Russia.

That's embarrassing. Seriously.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Really? I thought it was one of his most childish moments.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I thought his Russian answers should make you feel better than prior to the presser.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought his Russian answers should make you feel better than prior to the presser.

He had to say that because it was a fact, but did it with kid gloves, and he still kissed Putin's ass and went after our intelligence community. It made me feel much, much worse about him.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I said it before I honestly thought the Russian thing was COMPLETELY fake this morning.  I was sorta embarrassed as to having gotten caught up in it. Felt like the pizza shop idiot.  Now tho, I'm not so sure.  I think there's some legs to something out there.

Although when he said "I'm actually a germophobe" tho that was a pretty good line. The press seemed to laugh a little too.

Board footer