You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Jesus, I just got killed by my GF because I am not flipping out over Trump's tape.  She was going on and on how men don't talk like that etc... lol.  Shit, I hope she never hears my "guy talk" lol.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Jesus, I just got killed by my BF because I am not flipping out over Trump's tape.  She was going on and on how men don't talk like that etc... lol.  Shit, I hope she never hears my "guy talk" lol.

You have a BF?  (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Jesus, I just got killed by my GF because I am not flipping out over Trump's tape.  She was going on and on how men don't talk like that etc... lol.  Shit, I hope she never hears my "guy talk" lol.

You have a BF?  (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

GF!!!! Hahaha

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Had Trump sacrificed an eighteen year old virgin to Satan for a new head of hair, SG would use it as proof Don is awesome at making great deals... And hot hot the virgin was and how badly he wanted to fuck her.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

You know what pisses me off? The cock sucking Obama voters caused this cluster fuck. If they just simply went along with Romney, TRUMP NEVER EMERGES and we are probably better off today. Instead we got the guy that said Russia wasn't a threat and that Isis was the JV team again, and Obama care is about to collapse. So I pretty much blame Obama for Trump. Haha.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Had Romney won Trump would have been the first modern candidate in a hundred years to knock off a sitting president in a primary.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

So now a peck on the lips is sexual assault? Jesus Christ.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/12/nbc-trump … on-debate/

NBC times release to destroy Trump. Not surprised. When was the last time TMZ was wrong in anything?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I don't think the kiss was called sexual assault, but shoving your tongue down someone's throat in an empty room, pressed against a wall with your hands all over someone and you're saved by a butler, that would be. You see SG, a girl getting on her knees and pulling out your wang and giving you a blowjob is consensual.  Purposely walking in on 15 year old girls naked isn't kosher, either.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think the kiss was called sexual assault, but shoving your tongue down someone's throat in an empty room, pressed against a wall with your hands all over someone and you're saved by a butler, that would be. You see SG, a girl getting on her knees and pulling out your wang and giving you a blowjob is consensual.  Purposely walking in on 15 year old girls naked isn't kosher, either.

They are actually releasing too much at once. Would better to let it trickle. I guess get it all out there now. But the fact they interviewed Miss Utah for 10 minutes over a PECK is a FUCKING joke. All we need to do is ask the butler what went down.

Board footer