You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: US Politics Thread

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No, but a huge fucking number are. How many did the US and coalition forces already kill???? Add that to all the random terrorists. It is a fucking army. NUMBERS MATTER.

Yea according to your video that u posted if u add up all the Radical Islam organizations their militants number higher than the entire Canadian Armed Forces

But the video seemed to imply that these groups don't act together...

Meaning that ISIS could be a 40,000 man army against the world ... if they can be rooted out ... the attacks against civilians are the issue tho ... and how do we stop them?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, like its not all Islam committing terrorism.

FALSE EQUIVALENCY PC BULLSHIT AGAIN!!! Over 30,000 dead in terrorist attacks in 2006. You compare this to child molesters at Penn State or the Catholic Church or Baptist Youth Group. Those are sick fucks. The Church or College didn't preach any of that shit. Unlike the Radical Mosques that DO PREACH THIS SHIT. why are you guys fighting me on this? Just to argue?

I'm trying to get it across that its not so cut & dry. A lot of factors goes into it. Economy, for instance.

That's no excuse or justification for some pathetic, evil assholes. Like my mom blaming the devil for every bad thing that happens, you're taking the responsibility away from the individual.

Why is it the people that are descendants from the Middle East are doing this then if it isn't religion? They don't value their own life let alone anyone else's. They aren't mentally ill like some of the fucks that kill folks in mass shootings. They do this for Allah.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

But the Quran "teaches" some of this shit that is their justification. This has never and will never be preached in a Catholic Church. Like if your priest does coke or heroin therefore breaking the law is that the same as Muslim extremism? No, it is just a crime.

Do you condone animal sacrifice? Killing children who disrespect their parents? Beheading people who worship different faith? That comes from the bible. There are plenty of people weho marry children and use the bible to justify it.

Ummmmm no. That is in the Old Testament. The Christian faith talks of the old but Jesus was in the new and that is when the tone shift came. Turn the other cheek. Love thy neighbor. Please be honest here. Jesus was pure goodness.

Muslims believe in and revere Jesus too, though...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Do you condone animal sacrifice? Killing children who disrespect their parents? Beheading people who worship different faith? That comes from the bible. There are plenty of people weho marry children and use the bible to justify it.

Ummmmm no. That is in the Old Testament. The Christian faith talks of the old but Jesus was in the new and that is when the tone shift came. Turn the other cheek. Love thy neighbor. Please be honest here. Jesus was pure goodness.

They revere him so much they do the total opposite of what he preached lol

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So the vid says like 18% of all 1.6B Muslims hold some kind of radical belief ... and the murdering/killing extremist portion is anywhere between 200k to 500k with ISIS making up about half of that number.

Wikipedia says that the US Armed Forces is like 2.5M strong incl reserves. (Canada is only 320k lol)

What does this mean?  Are you equating the US Military with ISIS or saying that the US Military can some how negate radical Islam?  Cause if it's the latter, you're wrong.  And I sure as hell don't want to live in an environment where Soldiers are setup and running searches on every corner to route out threats.  If it's the former, I have nothing else to say to you.

No I understand they don't offset...i asked the question about army size before then looked it up as a followup...the 2 paragraphs from my post don't have anything to do with each other ... lol

Afghanistan I think showed that eliminating these groups is very difficult in their homeland

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So the vid says like 18% of all 1.6B Muslims hold some kind of radical belief ... and the murdering/killing extremist portion is anywhere between 200k to 500k with ISIS making up about half of that number.

Wikipedia says that the US Armed Forces is like 2.5M strong incl reserves. (Canada is only 320k lol)

What does this mean?  Are you equating the US Military with ISIS or saying that the US Military can some how negate radical Islam?  Cause if it's the latter, you're wrong.  And I sure as hell don't want to live in an environment where Soldiers are setup and running searches on every corner to route out threats.  If it's the former, I have nothing else to say to you.

No I understand they don't offset...i asked the question about army size before then looked it up as a followup...the 2 paragraphs from my post don't have anything to do with each other ... lol

Afghanistan I think showed that eliminating these groups is very difficult in their homeland

Afghanistan is the toughest place to fight in the world.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

FALSE EQUIVALENCY PC BULLSHIT AGAIN!!! Over 30,000 dead in terrorist attacks in 2006. You compare this to child molesters at Penn State or the Catholic Church or Baptist Youth Group. Those are sick fucks. The Church or College didn't preach any of that shit. Unlike the Radical Mosques that DO PREACH THIS SHIT. why are you guys fighting me on this? Just to argue?

I'm trying to get it across that its not so cut & dry. A lot of factors goes into it. Economy, for instance.

That's no excuse or justification for some pathetic, evil assholes. Like my mom blaming the devil for every bad thing that happens, you're taking the responsibility away from the individual.

Why is it the people that are descendants from the Middle East are doing this then if it isn't religion? They don't value their own life let alone anyone else's. They aren't mentally ill like some of the fucks that kill folks in mass shootings. They do this for Allah.

How do you know they're not mentally ill? The mentality of people who do evil things transcends religion. They get swept up in whatever to perpetrate it. The majority of murders committed in this country have nothing to do with religion.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They revere him so much they do the total opposite of what he preached lol

What are all Muslims doing opposite of what he preached?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Doesn't the Jewish Religion only believe in the old testament? Lol tongue

Roman Catholic (and others) recognize both old and new testament ... where some of the newer christain religions only follow the new testament...its all over the fucking place ... with no rhyme or reason really ... just founders of the religions use what ever they needed to suit what they want to beleive

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bush got us in this mess? What policy of his caused the first WTC attack under Clinton? The Cole bombing? 9/11?

You realize there is a subset of Islam that wants the entire world to live under their law or die? It has been around for a real long time.
Click the link for attacks going back to 1979.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of … st_attacks

Board footer