You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope so.

He is alive.

Many feel Snowden is the one getting the info for Russia and in turn giving it to Wiki leaks. Friends of Wiki got Snowden to Russia to begin with. So this may be what he has to do to stay in Russia. Of course this is all speculation.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Pamela Anderson poisoned him with a Vegan burrito!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Exclusive: O’Keefe Video Sting Exposes ‘Bird-Dogging’ — Democrats’ Effort to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Democrats have used trained provocateurs to instigate violence at Republican events nationwide throughout the 2016 election cycle, including at several Donald Trump rallies, using a tactic called “bird-dogging,” according to a new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.
The goal of “bird-dogging”: to create a sense of “anarchy” around Donald Trump that would undermine his political support. Often, the tactic uses the most vulnerable people — including the elderly and disabled — to maximize shock value.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … p-rallies/

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Investigative journalism is back, on Breitbart! 14

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

^^^   #SAD!

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

FBI Releases New Hillary Documents

Shortly thereafter [redacted] received a call from [redacted] of the INTERNAL OPERATIONS DIVISION [IOD] of the FBI who "PRESSURED" him to change the classified email to unclassified.
[Redacted] indicated he had been contacted by PATRICK KENNEDY, Undersecretary of State, who had asked for his assistance in altering the emails classification in exchange for a "QUID PRO QUO."
[Redacted] advised that, in exchange for marking the email unclassified, STATE would reciprocate by allowing the FBI AGENTS to place more Agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope so.

He is alive.

Many feel Snowden is the one getting the info for Russia and in turn giving it to Wiki leaks. Friends of Wiki got Snowden to Russia to begin with. So this may be what he has to do to stay in Russia. Of course this is all speculation.

Bullshit. Snowden is a used up condom and Assange left him out to dry, but we all know how the albino feels about condoms.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The more that comes out about HRC the worse I fee for Bernie...

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

I wouldn't worry about Bernie. He must have got a sweet deal to endorse Hillary.

But of course, the Trump side is enjoying the schadenfreude.

Board footer