You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

First I've heard of it...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Welcome to last week.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Welcome to last week.

Not yet 4 days old, to be clear. Friday evening announcement.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Part 2:

Scott Foval and Bob Creamer have now both been let go of the Hillary campaign.

AtariLegend wrote:

pollux I find it hard to believe someone as much of a nut job as you, that you couldn't be bothered even googling the history of the person who posted the video.

What's your thoughts on Trump's wife saying Billy Bush egged Trump on to make those comments? Do you think think the Liberal media are forcing Trump to say the things he does at debates/rallies via mind control?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

pollux I find it hard to believe someone as much of a nut job as you, that you couldn't be bothered even googling the history of the person who posted the video.

What's your thoughts on Trump's wife saying Billy Bush egged Trump on to make those comments? Do you think think the Liberal media are forcing Trump to say the things he does at debates/rallies via mind control?

Atari, didn't have time to look up. What is the info on the creator of the rigging videos you are speaking of.

AtariLegend wrote:

Used to work for Breibart. Made his career of exposing non right wing organizations with some help.

Made some videos in the past making it look like people were giving advice on surprise, surprise... voter fraud, tax evasion, human smuggling and child prostitution ect.

The only problem is, the videos were a bit edited tongue. Conservations were moved into different order ect and things omitted on multiple occasions.

This was from the ACORN thing;

He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually entered the ACORN offices in conservative street clothes (the sleeve of his dress shirt is visible on camera).

For a reminder on ACORN.

ACORN suffered an extremely damaging nationwide controversy beginning in the fall of 2009 after two conservative activists secretly made and released videos of staged interactions with low-level ACORN personnel in several offices, portraying them as encouraging criminal behavior. Several independent investigations eventually found the videos to have been partially falsified and selectively edited by the activists, James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, and cleared ACORN, finding its employees had not engaged in the alleged criminal activities and that the organization had appropriately managed its federal funding - but in the meantime the organization suffered an immediate loss of funding from government agencies with which it had contracts, and from private donors.

The loss of funds had been too damaging and by March 2010, 15 of ACORN's 30 state chapters had already closed and ACORN announced it was closing its remaining state chapters and disbanding. On November 2, 2010 its U.S. offices filed for Chapter 7 liquidation effectively closing the organization.

There's a bunch more. Just google the guy. Only posted the ACORN thing since it was the most known.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It was a last ditch effort, which is gonna bomb big time.  Ivanka didn't want to do it, as she as a future in entertainment, maybe even politics at some point. Melania just comes off like an idiot, but what 's worse she just comes off like she's speaking down to people, almost condescending but she just isn't intelligent enough to pull that off.  Like "Oh you people should still vote for my husband because he's not that type of guy"...... because I married him as an attractive Ukranian model he saw at a fashion show & I married him for his money but don't worry about what the videocamera captured when he thought it wasn't recording.

It was a shot, but it'll fail. This things over. It's not even close.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Yes, he likes to heavily edit videos...to say the least.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

2 Democratic Operatives already lost their jobs over this. This happened since the video came out. Were they fired for being innocent?

Board footer