You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

He lost any chance of any comeback by saying he would not accept the results of the election.

It didn't help that he interjected with the "such a nasty woman" comment. You lose half the voters saying shit like that. There was no reason to, but that's how he treats women. Hell, he said he didn't apologize to Melania for the sexual assault debacle.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

And Donald just admitted Obama threw millions of Mexicans out of the country, while trying to say he hasn't done anything about illegal immigration.

You caught that too?

He did that on the last debate, double talked, but nobody called him out on it.

Did anybody notice his energy in these last debates vs the primaries? The guy looks worn the eff out.

Hillary was prepared and handled this very well. Trump too seemed much more coherent, if only for a little bit. I had to laugh at him essentially blaming Hillary for not paying taxes, and using Chinese steel on his properties. What a joke.

I generally don't like Wallace, but he did a fine job I thought.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

He lost any chance of any comeback by saying he would not accept the results of the election.

Bigtime screw up IMO. He just came off as juvenile and stubborn.

AtariLegend wrote:

So is Trump's foreign policy to nuke Aleppo and Iran randomly without telling any of his staff?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Bigtime screw up IMO. He just came off as juvenile and stubborn.

Now Pence is starting to make the veiled threats of having people "watch" and "monitor" polling stations because it's being rigged. This is going to get ugly.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I filmed this for you guys. What a fucking joke.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

So is Trump's foreign policy to nuke Aleppo and Iran randomly without telling any of his staff?

Well, many people feel Mosul's timing is very political even people on the left. And many disagree with announcing the strategy. Richard Engle, NBC's foreign correspondent, actually agreed with Trump.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Steve Schmidt  is quoting internal polling here, and it sounds like the GOP are shifting into freak out mode. To hit 400 EVs though, they would have to lose both TX and AZ, which sure seems unlikely to me. But then again he seems to have access to data that we don't. His tonality says a lot too, the guy is dead serious. See clip below.

Republican strategist: Clinton could top 400 electoral votes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre … -electoral

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Steve Schmidt  is quoting internal polling here, and it sounds like the GOP are shifting into freak out mode. To hit 400 EVs though, they would have to lose both TX and AZ, which sure seems unlikely to me. But then again he seems to have access to data that we don't. His tonality says a lot too, the guy is dead serious. See clip below.

Republican strategist: Clinton could top 400 electoral votes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre … -electoral

Schmidt is a blowhard. And Nicole Wallace has become one too though she is sexy.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Well, many people feel Mosul's timing is very political even people on the left. And many disagree with announcing the strategy. Richard Engle, NBC's foreign correspondent, actually agreed with Trump.

Come on Smoking, you dodged the question like Hillary dodged talking about Bill tongue.

Look at his twitter atm. Can you imagine this guy having access to nukes?

He's acting like someone who'd watch a Fox news report then randomly decide to nuke another country on a whim without consulting anyone.

Even if you genuinely believe whatever conspiracy theory about Hillary, you cannot honestly tell me that Trump doesn't come across as unhinged when he gets excited.

Board footer