You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

FYI, Trump never said he would not accept the outcome.  Only that he would wait and see. This is Faux outrage.

He shouldn't even say that. All he needed to say was "unless there's a recount needed, i absolutely will accept the results of the election, as all presidents have done in this great nation's history."

Why didn't he say something like that? Because he's probably going to complain the election was rigged and there was widespread voter fraud (which is extraordinarily rare). He might challenge some results in court and generally act like he was entitled to win, setting himself up to be a constant presence on the national political scene so he can benefit in some way.

AtariLegend wrote:

That was the Breibart and fringe right strategy on the EU referendum for social media and articles online. Tell everyone it's rigged, fill their heads with conspiracy theories, but to vote anyway!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Next President will be either a buffoon or an immoral and corrupt hag. U.S. is fucked either way.

I've been saying this for months.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

FYI, Trump never said he would not accept the outcome.  Only that he would wait and see. This is Faux outrage.

He shouldn't even say that. All he needed to say was "unless there's a recount needed, i absolutely will accept the results of the election, as all presidents have done in this great nation's history."

Why didn't he say something like that? Because he's probably going to complain the election was rigged and there was widespread voter fraud (which is extraordinarily rare). He might challenge some results in court and generally act like he was entitled to win, setting himself up to be a constant presence on the national political scene so he can benefit in some way.

Clinton rigged the nomination. It's hardly a stretch that she'd rig the election too, though more difficult to accomplish. Frankly they may have rigged the Republican nomination too, which essentially rigged the national election for her too. She knew trumps ego wouldn'tallow him to get out of his own way.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wow, you would have thought she would have accomplished all those Jedi mind tricks back in 2008. Rigging the nomination and elections. I still haven't heard how she'd accomplish that, only that she probably did/will.

Not too long ago people on this very board were exclaiming Trump to be the people's champion, that he was a vote against the establishment,  people were going to rise up and change Washington, the establishment was going down, and Trump was going to defeat her soundly, and all of us who disagreed all had our heads buried in the sand because we said he was a dumpster fire and would implode... Now she rigged it all from the start to intentionally make him the nominee. Okay.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He's the first candidate ever to say the elections are rigged because he's behind in the polls, before the election even takes place, and saying he may not accept the result. That's not faux outrage. You say you'll except the result, but you will challenge any improprieties. That's not what he said. When asked if he would accept it he said "stay tuned." Wallace gave him an out and he didn't take it.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Next President will be either a buffoon or an immoral and corrupt hag. U.S. is fucked either way.

I've been saying this for months.

How do you claim ownership of this opinion? Like yer the only one who has noticed. Hell I've been sayin it before you:
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 02#p281902
Give me credit! I desperately need validation!

& besides, Hillary's too crafty a witch to be a buffoon.
Oh, she's the hag. Ok. I was confused there a second..

johndivney wrote:

Haha from that thread & page ^ SG compared Trump to Sorum! SG is always ahead of the curve! He didn't even know how right on the nose he was!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Haha from that thread & page ^ SG compared Trump to Sorum! SG is always ahead of the curve! He didn't even know how right on the nose he was!

Hahahaha!!! And you call me a Trump lover. HA!!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I watched the entire debate. First time I've done that this year. It was awful. I wasn't sure if it was some bizarre satire or a real presidential debate.

This was the "good" one 16

Board footer