You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Sm7pd0f8GJncp2PkY9Wa8cm2ZpaFo5zeKxMVkytdBPw.png?w=431&s=a303c22688c35e820b55ff9f7151d1d9

Cramer wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Starting to clean up the polls?

The national polling average has Hillary up by 5, funny you left that part out.

A blue list turning red was my point.

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

https://i.redditmedia.com/Sm7pd0f8GJncp … 9f7151d1d9

Wouldn't it make more sense to post the video or would you rather someone drew some kind of conspiracy theory from it instead?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/bi … o-42988380

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:

This is very true, but it also seems most Americans either don't realize this, or actually think that it is a good thing. We shouldn't forget that Obama's approval ratings are at their highest right now, and that he improved upon his 2004 election results in 2008. He (and by extension the Democrats) are being rewarded by the electorate. It seems that a large majority of people don't seem to agree with all the doom and gloom messaging coming from Trump and the GOP.

They are high ONLY because the country is so divided over the election so by comparison to the election OBAMA seems okay and he hasn't done shit for the past year really...

These excuses are not only flimsy but childish. The Obama hate is so thick no one wants anything good to be associated with Obama, even approval polls. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but his approval ratings were good before the election.

He is a nice guy, just not a good pres.
Syria, failure
ISIS, Failure
Iraq, Failure
Afghanistan, Still There

Got Osama, Highlight, but his admin delayed that per the movie

Obama Care, failure
Extremely slow recovery
Chicago, failure
Race Relations, very poor under him, the.

Nation has become more divided with a large part of that due to his justice department

Fast and Furious scandal

Benghazi

Black Lives Matter

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fast and Furious scandal

When The Rock called Vin Diesel a "candy ass"?
I know they all look the same to you, but The Rock wasn't President. Not yet anyway..

johndivney wrote:

I hate "remember when" conversations but... remember when that shit actor Paul walker died in a blaze of a car crash - How Axlin eulogised about him like he was his boyfriend? Good times. Jeez that guy should post more, he'd fit in well in this current climate of stupid. He was like head honcho stupido, or at least a strong contender. He's got a bit more competition these days..

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fast and Furious scandal

When The Rock called Vin Diesel a "candy ass"?
I know they all look the same to you, but The Rock wasn't President. Not yet anyway..

Lol..do you not remember fast and furious? Not the movie but the scandal?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

I hate "remember when" conversations but... remember when that shit actor Paul walker died in a blaze of a car crash - How Axlin eulogised about him like he was his boyfriend? Good times. Jeez that guy should post more, he'd fit in well in this current climate of stupid. He was like head honcho stupido, or at least a strong contender. He's got a bit more competition these days..

Axlin would eat your lunch and you would let him. You talk big now but he would destroy you in an efight. Haha.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

https://i.redditmedia.com/Sm7pd0f8GJncp … 9f7151d1d9

Wouldn't it make more sense to post the video or would you rather someone drew some kind of conspiracy theory from it instead?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/bi … o-42988380

It's a joke because Bill recently talked down Obamacare when Hillary is running on it.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Axlin would eat your lunch and you would let him. You talk big now but he would destroy you in an efight. Haha.

Don't think so, fatty. While I understand his redneck wrestling lingo, he doesn't understand anything else. I'm the reason you're not subjected to his avalanche of retardation anymore.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 12#p294612

Axlin16 wrote:

It's all a roose

Yeah.... Even his spellcheck is fuckin stupid.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

You mean he'd type a 20,000 word rambling essay that only two other people on the forum would read.

On the otherhand, he isn't here to defend himself. Who knows, maybe it'd have only been a 10,000 word essay that 2 people read.

Board footer