You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/deutsche-b … 1513364009

Deutsche Bank Was Asked for Information on Transactions Potentially Linked to Michael Flynn

It's gonna go down.

Isn’t this news we learned about last week?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, even Adam Schiff on twitter posted a thread how he too things the GOP might shut down the investigation. Where there's smoke there's fire.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/deutsche-b … 1513364009

Deutsche Bank Was Asked for Information on Transactions Potentially Linked to Michael Flynn

It's gonna go down.

I think this is more definitive. Previously it was unsubstatiated and Trumps lawyers denied it. Seems like no denying it at this point.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Relax it's my happy hour time big_smile

tinfoilhat.jpg

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mueller is a good man from all reports but he has fucked up many ways this investigation. The main way is leaks and hiding info about the guy that hated trump. So now so many people doubt the whole fucking investigation. It is a shame.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think this is more definitive. Previously it was unsubstatiated and Trumps lawyers denied it. Seems like no denying it at this point.

Correct, it wasn't as specific last week, and as you said...denied by Trump's lawyers. Mueller is getting too close, that's why they want to shut it all down. Criminal really. Just criminal. If you believe in the rule of law, then allow the investigation to continue. They had a dozen on Hillary at least, yet can't seem to see much of a reason here. This shouldn't be a partisan thing anymore. If you care about your country at all...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^ fair point. I'm confused on the people who are "for" the net neutrality decision. I get a kick out of it. No one here I don't think, but I've seen on FB & Twitter people who are blindly saying its a good thing, gets the government out of it, and claiming Obama added un-needed regulations and government control to the internet. Which is essentially the complete opposite of what it was.

I'm pretty indifferent on it tbh.  The bigger issue is the lack of competition in the ISP space.  Fix that and net neutrality is a non-issue.  That's how it should be resolved.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Correct, it wasn't as specific last week, and as you said...denied by Trump's lawyers. Mueller is getting too close, that's why they want to shut it all down. Criminal really. Just criminal. If you believe in the rule of law, then allow the investigation to continue. They had a dozen on Hillary at least, yet can't seem to see much of a reason here. This shouldn't be a partisan thing anymore. If you care about your country at all...

You cannot claim anything shouldn't be partisan...you're as partisan as they come.  If you cared about this country at all, you'd have to delete 3/4 of your posts in this thread that are filled with complete nonsense.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

You guys get way too worked up about what might happen.  Wait and see what does happen, then throw a fit if you don't like it.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys get way too worked up about what might happen.  Wait and see what does happen, then throw a fit if you don't like it.

Quit defining peoples' posts and then telling them how to act.

You and Flagg are two peas in a pod.

Board footer