You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ken Starr doesn't think they have anything on Trump in regards to collusion. That this is all geared on Manafort and the Russian St. Petersburg (FL) ring. I think the Kushner thing will be bigger.

What did Kushner allegedly do?

Several countries did intelligence that he could easily be manipulated with his failing family businesses. He then had meetings with countries, like UAE,  he kept secret from intelligence and had to keep updating is security applications when they called him on it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yesterday was just a string of bad news for Trump. All in one day.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I like when Trump has the group talks. He may be full of shit but he gives everyone a say and listens and is respectful.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I like when Trump has the group talks. He may be full of shit but he gives everyone a say and listens and is respectful.

He told a Republican that their gun bill wasn't strong enough because "you are afraid of the NRA"!

That was bizarre.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Trump losing Hope ...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He told a Republican that their gun bill wasn't strong enough because "you are afraid of the NRA"!

That was bizarre.

I liked it!!

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

That was bizarre.

I liked it!!

But how does that thinking work? Is he on the side of Dems now? I don’t know what he wants. This is why people say he has no convictions. He just says whatever he thinks sounds good.

If he really meant that, then great, maybe he can get some GOP lawmakers on his side, because without them nothing passes.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

He did the same thing in a televised meeting about immigration. Then didn’t back up his own words. When the cameras roll, he says whatever pleases the most people.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I personally don’t think Trump likes guns. And I think he knows we need cheap labor Mexicans. But he is a republican so is trying to play both sides. Between immigration and guns I think he wants to do something on guns more.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

He undermines himself making contradictory public statements. Take a position for fuck’s sake.

Board footer