You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

I was born in 1979... so NOT a millennial...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Proudly in the not a millennial club.

johndivney wrote:

MrID! Ffs! The description or whatever it was.. obv none of us are on the same wavelength as you, or perhaps you copied a different video than the one you meant. Whatever the case, please end the suspense, put us out of our misery & tell us who we were meant to be reminded of, cause none of us were reminded of anyone!

johndivney wrote:

I think it was buzzsaw.. does he carry/wear a snotrag/handkerchief?

johndivney wrote:

Speaking of botched copy & paste jobs, this:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 28#p296828

Wtf SG? You really suck at the internet sometimes. That was fuckin nuts just randomly dropping that link into that thread, like some homeless guy taking a shit in the middle of the street. It just raised so many sad questions.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Wtf SG? You really suck at the internet sometimes. That was fuckin nuts just randomly dropping that link into that thread, like some homeless guy taking a shit in the middle of the street. It just raised so many sad questions.

Haha... was to show that there actually are some blacks that support Trump.

johndivney wrote:

I now think mrID was referencing you in that Maher clip. That's my latest guess anyway. I wish he would just tell us already.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I posted many thoughtful things about Reagan's presidency that you never said anything about. You only pay  attention  to the people who agree with you and that's fine.

I dunno, James & I went at it pretty hard in the 2008 Presidential thread. It got pretty bitter & personal maybe. So much so I've tried to stay out of this one alot more. I'm sorta embarrassed as to how hard we got in it. I've been ok with Obama's term tho, considering what he walked in to, and how he's walking out of it.  That said do I think Hillary's a great choice?  Hmmmm, I want to like her more, but these shitty connections & elitist decisions show there are 2 Democratic Partys, and she's of the elite. Guess I got sidetracked there a bit.

AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Who is a non-millennial on this board?

Technically everyone born before 1981.

So maybe James, SLC, Smoking or I guess Randall tongue.

I thought it was Gen X > Gen Y  > Millenials?   With Millenials being more 18-30 right about now?  Gen X is definitely 40 & up by now.

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Haha... was to show that there actually are some blacks that support Trump.

Maybe I'm not referring to whatever you all are referring to, but isn't that post to a FB video about black Trump supporters in the "GnR Gets a New Airplane" thread?

johndivney wrote:

No you're ok, that's what SG & I are referring to. I was just taking this moment to clarify what he was intending to do, & that he'd just posted it in the wrong thread by mistake.

But the fact that SG is fb friends with arch idiot/troll milo yiannopoulous broke my heart a little. I really thought he was better than that.. such sadness.

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I thought it was Gen X > Gen Y  > Millenials?   With Millenials being more 18-30 right about now?  Gen X is definitely 40 & up by now.

Millennial is just another name for generation Y. That said, this is really more of an American pop cultural term.

Almost always used by Americans, never heard anyone on British TV use either term or baby boomer outside of an American TV show or documentary.

Board footer