You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Will we hear new music in 2017?

PaSnow wrote:

nvm

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I think if we get anything it'll be a new track on a GH/Best Of type release.

I'm actually ok with that, the reunion isn't even a year old yet and already it's being labelled a joke by certain quarters because there's no new album.

By the end of this year they'll have effectively toured all the major markets with a couple of exceptions. I'd imagine only then will new music be a serious consideration.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

speaking of Christmas covers, Axl could actually confuse people, if he releases White Christmas. THAT would make people start thinking - what is this file I have right here? is that the new release, or is it that 15 years old fake I found at Limewire? wink

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:

speaking of Christmas covers, Axl could actually confuse people, if he releases White Christmas. THAT would make people start thinking - what is this file I have right here? is that the new release, or is it that 15 years old fake I found at Limewire? wink

Haha I remember that fake, sounded like him at moments for sure. Up there with My Favorite Pillow!!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:

Haha I remember that fake, sounded like him at moments for sure. Up there with My Favorite Pillow!!

So come with meeeeeeee

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

My Favorite Pillow

Classic.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote: