You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

There's no reason not to share it with Dave. The amount of crockery and sincerity being displayed over there says there's something real there.

Like I said, either way (have it or not) they're acting like a group of dicks. Swell group they have over there.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

Its funny how people are nice to you back in the day when asking others for leaks so they can get them but then when someone asks them for leaks they get pissy about it or just ignore the requests.

Pretty sad.

Apparently you're not die hard enough. Sure you've been around since the gnronline days and have helped  many members out in the past, but have you posted about axl's weight or how slash is a big cuck? You got to contribute to the community bro.

/sarcasm

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

There's no reason not to share it with Dave. The amount of crockery and sincerity being displayed over there says there's something real there.

Like I said, either way (have it or not) they're acting like a group of dicks. Swell group they have over there.

its only a couple of people most keep their mouths shut.

If they didnt want to be bothered they should have never posted they had the song and just PMd each other and said nothing but some had to flaunt it in our faces because they have something we don't.

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:

OH look now they are bragging they got 2 minutes of the general lol

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It’s all fake.

Fuck em if it isn’t, though.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure next they'll get PMs of Jackie Chan and Thyme.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

If it was real , somebody would have shared.

People murder other people and still tell somebody over a beer. C'mon.

yeah, if it was real, we'd at least have lyrics at this point.

what a shame -- this was the first time i felt excited about gnr in a while.

at least we have the ritz '87 video to watch.

it's crazy a rumored leak causes a frenzy in the forums stronger than a world tour featuring slash & duff. really tells ya what the fans are looking for, eh?

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:

The whole thign is a joke when you have people like Budd who has only been on that forum for a year and a half claiming some people are not die hards who joined the forum the first week it went live or even the first year like a couple of other posters he was talking about.

And if the thing is a hoax just to try to trick someone who really has it to leak it, then a PM from someone in on it that has been there for as long as me would be nice but instead you get  people like bud talking shit.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

I still don't buy that it isn't all bullshit. Axl/TB could've just warned JB because one of MSL's forum minions sent word up the ladder about the discussion.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's not MSL's anymore. Jim basically runs it, so yeah, I believe that.

Board footer