You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

monkeychow wrote:

I don't mean to be a dick...but I'm yet to see any evidence this is real.

In my opinion this was a hoax designed to get the people who DO have tracks that ARE out there - such as Silkworms, This I love Remix, Checkmate and the other well hoarded tracks from previous years to expose their wares in hopes of swapping it for Atlas or The General.

I'd love to be wrong, but there's no clips, and there's no one with any known integrity saying they have it.

Just a circle of people who all seemed to be banned from the major sites who only gave it to each other and then stopped sharing cos sending more than 10 pms was too hard.

Sorry, if you have something real, prove it. Otherwise...I can get my chain jerked other ways.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Yeah, and we're not in 2006 right? You can use encrypted iMessage or WhatsApp or whatever to send audio with no real worries about Team Brazil going after you. You don't have to rely only on free download services links.

LocoComa wrote:

The only thing I could think of is Kaneda, since he was trying to talk about Atlas and The General on MyGNR for like two weeks now.

But I think it's pretty clear it's all bull by now.

He posted on MyGnr before the whole thing on that other board started. I think they just took the chance.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Precisely, if none of us are listening to it it isn’t even a leak.

At the moment all we have is a revelation that hoarders may have songs.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I don't mean to be a dick...but I'm yet to see any evidence this is real.

In my opinion this was a hoax designed to get the people who DO have tracks that ARE out there - such as Silkworms, This I love Remix, Checkmate and the other well hoarded tracks from previous years to expose their wares in hopes of swapping it for Atlas or The General.

I'd love to be wrong, but there's no clips, and there's no one with any known integrity saying they have it.

Just a circle of people who all seemed to be banned from the major sites who only gave it to each other and then stopped sharing cos sending more than 10 pms was too hard.

Sorry, if you have something real, prove it. Otherwise...I can get my chain jerked other ways.

how do you know? you won't know until you PM the ones claiming to have atlas and general and see what's up. until you infiltrate gunsnfnroses by PM you won't know if they're real or fake

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

finally got my old account back lol

monkeychow yeah all the people with it are some of the biggest troll posters, either way if they have it or its just a hoax shows how childish they are.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Yeah, and we're not in 2006 right? You can use encrypted iMessage or WhatsApp or whatever to send audio with no real worries about Team Brazil going after you. You don't have to rely only on free download services links.

LocoComa wrote:

The only thing I could think of is Kaneda, since he was trying to talk about Atlas and The General on MyGNR for like two weeks now.

But I think it's pretty clear it's all bull by now.

He posted on MyGnr before the whole thing on that other board started. I think they just took the chance.

I was thinking the Kaneda stuff may have been what inspired them to start the circle jerk in the first place. It all began with them talking about his posts over there, then suddenly they all "have" it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Let's see how things play out. It may get interesting soon.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

I was thinking the Kaneda stuff may have been what inspired them to start the circle jerk in the first place. It all began with them talking about his posts over there, then suddenly they all "have" it.

Exactly.

I tried to contact two persons who posted there, didnt ask for links, just answers. Neither replied.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fill me in.. do we no think some have it and are scared to share it?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think it's a con. Why they'd blow up the reputation of their forum is odd.

Board footer