You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I think, logically speaking, BBF would not try to squeeze a song that is eight minutes long last minute onto CD. I think they were saying eight minutes because of the November Rain comparison, and that was made not because of the length of the song but because the song has changing sections (the Jeff Leeds description from ages ago)

I think they might have The General though, that is out there, but I am personally not interested in that as it is supposed to be terrible quality.

I believe that if they really had a single thing, Axl/TB would've been on their ass and silencing them already. They wouldn't still openly be talking about "PMing links".

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

If anyone wants to start a project to get stuff why not focus on songs that are KNOWN to be out there:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms.

The guy from Ultimate Guitar or something supposedly heard Atlas back in 2007. It should be out there.

But I really don't believe Checkmate is seriously titled Jackie Chan.

MrMiniMite
 Rep: 0 

MrMiniMite wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

If anyone wants to start a project to get stuff why not focus on songs that are KNOWN to be out there:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms

There are audio snippets of these tracks in circulation that demonstrate that people DO have the full versions. In some cases people have alternate versions from each other.

But these are confirmed REAL. The DO EXIST.

I want to hear General and Atlas as much as anyone else, perhaps more, but there's been no clips, no proof. If you check your excitement at the door it soon becomes clear that something doesn't add up about it.

Until someone posts something thats a definitive new sample clip or something, then it's most likely just game playing.

You want new songs? Look for what is known to exist...rather than jumping at the shadows.

Hey. I'm new here. Tried to pm you but keep getting an error. Might be able to help..

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms.

The guy from Ultimate Guitar or something supposedly heard Atlas back in 2007. It should be out there.

But I really don't believe Checkmate is seriously titled Jackie Chan.

Axl/Dexter: ''And Checkmate is a bogus title.
The working title is Jackie Chan.''

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
MrMiniMite wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms

There are audio snippets of these tracks in circulation that demonstrate that people DO have the full versions. In some cases people have alternate versions from each other.

But these are confirmed REAL. The DO EXIST.

I want to hear General and Atlas as much as anyone else, perhaps more, but there's been no clips, no proof. If you check your excitement at the door it soon becomes clear that something doesn't add up about it.

Until someone posts something thats a definitive new sample clip or something, then it's most likely just game playing.

You want new songs? Look for what is known to exist...rather than jumping at the shadows.

Hey. I'm new here. Tried to pm you but keep getting an error. Might be able to help..

I'd be down for a project.

misterID

misterID wrote:
sp1at wrote:
misterID wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

New Insider Scoop: Axl scratched his ass sometime in the past 24 hours. Slash took it as a massive insult, and believed it was Fat Axl's way of saying that cuck is still in his ass.

Dis right here!

The Axl/DC 2018 thing is publicly on the net and on ACDC forums, and has been since 2016. It's not insider news.

Not to mention Slash and Myles. Serioiusly, they seem to hate the band over there, going on with inane junior highschool girl gossip and insults, which goes against the argument the forum was for real gnr fans. Kind of like links were only given out to veteran members. Dave says hi. Then they argue he hasn't posted in years. Dave shows his recent posts. *crickets*

You're going to tell me they keep handing out links to everyone but Dave and it doesn't actually leak? Heh...

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

The only reason Classic Rock heard Atlas and Silkworms is because they were played to them by a UMG executive.

These people had vested interests getting the album out the door or got tempted because they had a piece of the forbidden fruit.

It's no surprise the well dried hard and everyone who's been around long enough knows where the leaks came from.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You saying the leaks weren't leaked by a delivery boy who swiped the tapes off Jimmy Iovines desk while he was delivering a pizza and Jimmy was taking a piss?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck fuck fuck. Slash is gonna waste killer riffs with Myles but it may be the only way we get to hear new Slash. Fucking Axl should make a Fucking GNR album. FUCK!!!!!!!!

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

So Blood in the Water is actually just a Prostitute remix? For some reason I thought the "blood in the water" part came from another song. Is there a Going Down with Axl on vocals?

Board footer