You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Voodoochild wrote:
vipicius wrote:
misterID wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

I missed the Silkworms link. Can someone hook me up?

Just tried to send the link and the song has been removed, of course. If someone has the d/l do a brother a favor and help Voodoo out, please.

BTW,

Keep checking this thread.

I have, but I'm not at home now. I'll send you the PM later.

Thanks guys. smile

Krissy wrote:

voodoo, what do you mean by this: Rumor is that The General is a prequel to Prostitute?

Nothing at all, that was just a joking. I don't know anything about the song at all, trust me.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
vipicius wrote:
misterID wrote:

Just tried to send the link and the song has been removed, of course. If someone has the d/l do a brother a favor and help Voodoo out, please.

BTW,

Keep checking this thread.

Thanks guys. smile

Krissy wrote:

voodoo, what do you mean by this: Rumor is that The General is a prequel to Prostitute?

Nothing at all, that was just a joking. I don't know anything about the song at all, trust me.

LOL. Do you believe they have atlas and general? They still claim they do. And did you receive silkworms?

auad

auad wrote:

It's a bad joke. Simply like that. There's no leaks at all. It's childness from some.

Voodoochild

Voodoochild wrote:
Krissy wrote:

LOL. Do you believe they have atlas and general? They still claim they do. And did you receive silkworms?

At first, yes. Now, nope. And I didnt get anything yet, why?

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

I'm feeling like a liar. I'm not home yet, I do not think I have the clue. Yesterday I downloaded a lot of SoundCloud stuff, so I thought I had downloaded Silkworms, but I asked my sister to go to my computer and look, and the 30 s track is not there. I wanted to help, but I rushed and got in the wrong. I sorry for me, not sorry for you. Now I also expect a PM link. neutral

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Thanks guys. smile

Krissy wrote:

They're lying.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

maynard just made a confession thread that says he has atlas and general. so we can't giving up getting them from them my friends. and i found the 30 sec silkworms clip that was removed from soundcloud. i'll upload and post here if someone hasn't done it already.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Do yourself a favor, join their site and pm every single person who claims to have it. In the .01% chance they're telling the truth you might just luck out. And give it to me smile

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

maynard just made a confession thread that says he has atlas and general. so we can't giving up getting them from them my friends. and i found the 30 sec silkworms clip that was removed from soundcloud. i'll upload and post here if someone hasn't done it already.

Which is further trolling for all the people calling them out on their bullshit.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

deleted link as requested

Board footer