You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

JordanRose wrote:

Could anyone help me out with Atlas and General? I've been on MyGNR every day the whole tour and it seems the mods have instantly deleted any posts about links or any "insider" info from other sites about Guns/DC. I had no idea this was all going on.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Just sent the Silkworms clip to everyone who asked.

JordanRose wrote:

Could anyone help me out with Atlas and General? I've been on MyGNR every day the whole tour and it seems the mods have instantly deleted any posts about links or any "insider" info from other sites about Guns/DC. I had no idea this was all going on.

There's nothing going on. People claimed to have both songs (The General would be just a 2 min cut), but seems likely that it was just a prank.

JordanRose

JordanRose wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

JordanRose wrote:

There's nothing going on. People claimed to have both songs (The General would be just a 2 min cut), but seems likely that it was just a prank.

I've just spent an entire day reading the 70 page Troy McClure thread at GNFNR (which I didn't know existed until yesterday) and there's nothing at all to suggest it was a hoax. Strange times.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
JordanRose wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

JordanRose wrote:

I've just spent an entire day reading the 70 page Troy McClure thread at GNFNR (which I didn't know existed until yesterday) and there's nothing at all to suggest it was a hoax. Strange times.

if it's not a hoax then help us get Atlas and General today

Carlos
 Rep: 0 

Carlos wrote:

Could I get the Silkworms link too por favor?

JordanRose

JordanRose wrote:

I honestly can't tell what's going on at GNFNR. Reading the "Rate Atlas" thread 7 days after it was posted it doesn't sound like a wind up.

auad
 Rep: 3 

auad wrote:

What is going on over there? anything! idle things only

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

I honestly can't tell what's going on at GNFNR. Reading the "Rate Atlas" thread 7 days after it was posted it doesn't sound like a wind up.

If they really had leaks, you'd have it. They're trolls. How can you read that forum and not see that?

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

If they really had leaks, you'd have it. They're trolls. How can you read that forum and not see that?

Yeah Maynard made that clear with his posts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We actually had a new leak. And everyone got it. It's not hard.

Did John Bonham or anyone else answer your pm Dave about why they refuse to give it to you?

Board footer