You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Goddamnit, I thought we were back in the glory days of '06 for a minute there.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

haha, well they have a poll and are voting on it like they've heard it. If fake, what a bunch of weirdos.

Edit: Interestingly they are being such arrogant dicks about it. They seem irritated that people are asking to share. So definitely a weird dynamic over there. They either have it and are being big jerks about it, or are collectively trolling for days on end to bring in traffic, which means they still suck.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope it doesn’t come out. I want a new album. I don’t want another reason for Axl to be pissed and not release anything.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

What a shitty thing.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope it doesn’t come out. I want a new album. I don’t want another reason for Axl to be pissed and not release anything.

History would dictate if  you want a new album, you want leaks.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

What a shitty thing.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but if Axl wants an Atlas re-worked with Slash and Duff this could be bad. But like you said, Axl is so fucking lazy this may be our only way to get anything.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

We will never get a new Guns N' Roses album while Axl Rose is alive.

I'm putting all my chips on black.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

haha, well they have a poll and are voting on it like they've heard it. If fake, what a bunch of weirdos.

Edit: Interestingly they are being such arrogant dicks about it. They seem irritated that people are asking to share. So definitely a weird dynamic over there. They either have it and are being big jerks about it, or are collectively trolling for days on end to bring in traffic, which means they still suck.

JB claims he got a letter from team brazil, so would he lie?

Its just shows you how fucked the GNR community is on that site, they are all bitching oh you shouldnt share leaks or what not yet they downloaded the leak and have it.

Never though that site would be like that. its pretty sad espeically since some of the people hoarding always bitched about hoarders in the past and said if they ever got anything they would share it.

They even had a post about share all leaks here like just last week.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

Hey guys. I'm new. My name's Krissy. I know the forum you're talking about. It is www.gunsnfnroses.com. They claim have and have heard Atlas Shrugged. They claim Kaneda heard it first. They say it's 8 minutes long. And has Bumblefoot solos with lots of piano on it. This is what they say about it. If it is legit I think everyone should have it. Chinese Democracy 2 might never see a release. We have to take what we can get. Let's make a strategy. So what can we do as a group? Who knows Kaneda? And the ones on gunsnfnroses who claim they have the song? What can we do to get it from them if they really have it? What can we do to have Atlas Shrugged too?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

What a shitty thing.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but if Axl wants an Atlas re-worked with Slash and Duff this could be bad. But like you said, Axl is so fucking lazy this may be our only way to get anything.

Yeah, while I'd like to imagine there may be something in the pipeline down the line, I'd rather just have the fuckin' leak, since Axl could change his mind 20 different times about whether he wants to release anything. Or just scrap all the CD2 material entirely even if they were to make a new album.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

What a shitty thing.

Yeah, while I'd like to imagine there may be something in the pipeline down the line, I'd rather just have the fuckin' leak, since Axl could change his mind 20 different times about whether he wants to release anything. Or just scrap all the CD2 material entirely even if they were to make a new album.

Yeah. Axl could scrap Atlas Shrugged. So how do we get Atlas Shrugged from Kaneda and from those who have it at gunsnfnroses?

Board footer