You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

zombux wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Ragnar doesn’t have anything either, he’s just joking about it here

oh no, now you completely ruined the show! big_smile

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

ragnar isn't joking. ragnar has Atlas and General. ragnar is hoarding them

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

yeah, right and I'm the president of US and I'm not joking! LOL. is this your first day on the internet?

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

ragnar described atlas in detail. a ten min axl ballad. a minute + prostitute like outro. bumblefoot solos. piano. you don't joke about details like this. atlas is real. ragnar and others have atlas that's studio cut and two minutes of the general that's from a phone like recording.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Well that settles it.

No one could guess that Axl would write another Piano ballad.

It's out of character, it's not like any of the Chinese Democracy songs featured lengthy piano ballads. Hell it's weird for him to write any kinda love songs, show any queen or elton john influence or display any interest in show music and piano themed stuff. Luckily none of his contributions to Use Your Illusion featured any type of ballad or piano basis either.

Nup...the only way someone could know there would be a piano ballad would be if they have it.

But just in case some people are still skeptical.  Wait for it. We have the absolute revelation that the leak features...Bumblefoot. Amazing. I mean he was only in the band for 7 years or so and he's never given an interview where he specifically listed that song as a song he finished prior to 2008 that didn't make the record. And let's face it - none of Axl's piano songs tend to have guitar solos or guitar outros. Not a one. If you were thinking of writing an Axl piano ballad - you'd not add any guitar.

But not sold yet? Wait for it - there's synth. Amazing. There was no synth on CD at all. This must be a new song no one has ever heard. And it was lenghty...as opposed to the snappy "over before you realise it" works of Axl's piano...past....

Well damn...I don't need to hear a clip to prove it now....it's clearly all true.

There's no way anyone could have known those rich and surprising details.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Well that settles it.

No one could guess that Axl would write another Piano ballad.

It's out of character, it's not like any of the Chinese Democracy songs featured lengthy piano ballads. Hell it's weird for him to write any kinda love songs, show any queen or elton john influence or display any interest in show music and piano themed stuff. Luckily none of his contributions to Use Your Illusion featured any type of ballad or piano basis either.

Nup...the only way someone could know there would be a piano ballad would be if they have it.

But just in case some people are still skeptical.  Wait for it. We have the absolute revelation that the leak features...Bumblefoot. Amazing. I mean he was only in the band for 7 years or so and he's never given an interview where he specifically listed that song as a song he finished prior to 2008 that didn't make the record. And let's face it - none of Axl's piano songs tend to have guitar solos or guitar outros. Not a one. If you were thinking of writing an Axl piano ballad - you'd not add any guitar.

But not sold yet? Wait for it - there's synth. Amazing. There was no synth on CD at all. This must be a new song no one has ever heard. And it was lenghty...as opposed to the snappy "over before you realise it" works of Axl's piano...past....

Well damn...I don't need to hear a clip to prove it now....it's clearly all true.

There's no way anyone could have known those rich and surprising details.

Hahaha, Krissy’s head may explode from this post. Prayers for Krissy.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

ragnar has atlas. you make a mockery of it. that's sure gunna help me have atlas

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

run along

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

i'll run along after i have atlas, general, remixes, and silkworms

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:
Krissy wrote:

ragnar has atlas. you make a mockery of it. that's sure gunna help me have atlas

Krissy, monkeychow that's right, they can use several arguments that seem convincing, but which are actually just a description of something obvious.

'' This GNR leak has GNR members involved. ''

We do not know, but for now there is no evidence. Skepticism (and not cynicism) is coherence.

Board footer