You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Walker wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Ah, descriptions. That's what we all want. lol

something anyone can make up

if anything he should just post the full lyrics

Lyrics to what? Mi Amor and Ballad of Death are instrumental, and I don't speak Spanish so the woman's voice in the introduction to the song is unintelligible.

Shackler's, If The World and This I Love are just remixes. TIL has a lot more Axl vocal fills and no guitar solo but no new verses.

OMG has the same lyrics as the 1999 demo

Silkworms removed the what can i do/with a bitch like you chorus

Not quite sure what exactly you are wanting short of a song upload. There is a difference between wanting new material and needing new material. I'm sure we will get something, but I don't know if soon is the word. I'd be shocked if we don't get something to celebrate 30 years of Appetite. ACDC is coming.

I really hate to be "that guy", but I'm sorry, I have no desire to leak material and hurt Axl.

Enjoy this-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9naQzYV676U

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Anyways, I think I would also like a 2006 Sorry

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Walker wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Ah, descriptions. That's what we all want. lol

Lyrics to what? Mi Amor and Ballad of Death are instrumental, and I don't speak Spanish so the woman's voice in the introduction to the song is unintelligible.

Shackler's, If The World and This I Love are just remixes. TIL has a lot more Axl vocal fills and no guitar solo but no new verses.

Not quite sure what exactly you are wanting short of a song upload. There is a difference between wanting new material and needing new material. I'm sure we will get something, but I don't know if soon is the word. I'd be shocked if we don't get something to celebrate 30 years of Appetite. ACDC is coming.

I really hate to be "that guy", but I'm sorry, I have no desire to leak material and hurt Axl.

Enjoy this-
https://youtu.be/9naQzYV676U

to Atlas Shrugged

Walker

Walker wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Walker wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Enjoy this-
https://youtu.be/9naQzYV676U

to Atlas Shrugged

I do not have and do not claim to have Atlas Shrugged

Walker

Walker wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

TBH, out of that list, the only things I care about are OMG, Silkworms, and the TIL remix (purely for the vocals). Everyone has the Better remixes, there are already earlier versions of Blues/Maddy/TWAT out there, and the other remixes suck.

The 2001 Blues is the earliest studio version of the song. Shackler's remix is awesome! Love the breakdown.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

What's 2001 Madagascar like?

Since that's my favorite New Guns song on a personal level, I'm curious.

Appetiteforcovers

Wagszilla wrote:

Probably just a different mix. Maybe the drums sounds different

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Walker wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

TBH, out of that list, the only things I care about are OMG, Silkworms, and the TIL remix (purely for the vocals). Everyone has the Better remixes, there are already earlier versions of Blues/Maddy/TWAT out there, and the other remixes suck.

The 2001 Blues is the earliest studio version of the song. Shackler's remix is awesome! Love the breakdown.

Isn't the Shackler's remix the one with that electronic/dance shit?

Walker

Walker wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Different synth
Different keyboards
Different drums
Different rhythm guitar (very noticeable)
Different music under samples
Different Bucket solo
Different harmony vocals in coda
Different fade out

Appetiteforcovers

At least share those 3. I doubt anyone cares about demos from music that came out almost 10 years ago.

Board footer