You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

esoterica wrote:
Walker wrote:

Different synth
Different keyboards
Different drums
Different rhythm guitar (very noticeable)
Different music under samples
Different Bucket solo
Different harmony vocals in coda
Different fade out

giphy.gif

PublicEnemy
 Rep: 1 

PublicEnemy wrote:
Walker wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Ah, descriptions. That's what we all want. lol

something anyone can make up

if anything he should just post the full lyrics

Lyrics to what? Mi Amor and Ballad of Death are instrumental, and I don't speak Spanish so the woman's voice in the introduction to the song is unintelligible.

Shackler's, If The World and This I Love are just remixes. TIL has a lot more Axl vocal fills and no guitar solo but no new verses.

OMG has the same lyrics as the 1999 demo

Silkworms removed the what can i do/with a bitch like you chorus

Not quite sure what exactly you are wanting short of a song upload. There is a difference between wanting new material and needing new material. I'm sure we will get something, but I don't know if soon is the word. I'd be shocked if we don't get something to celebrate 30 years of Appetite. ACDC is coming.

I really hate to be "that guy", but I'm sorry, I have no desire to leak material and hurt Axl.

Enjoy this-
https://youtu.be/9naQzYV676U

Uploading a proshot bootleg from 2010 is not going to get you in legal trouble.

The Ritz 1987 show was uploaded on youtube and is still up.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Walker wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

TBH, out of that list, the only things I care about are OMG, Silkworms, and the TIL remix (purely for the vocals). Everyone has the Better remixes, there are already earlier versions of Blues/Maddy/TWAT out there, and the other remixes suck.

The 2001 Blues is the earliest studio version of the song. Shackler's remix is awesome! Love the breakdown.

I wish I could get the 2001 blues , I hate CD version they ruined the song

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Walker wrote:

Hey, I remember you from truth. I trust that he has what he says he has. And I trust him a lot more than some trolls who do nothing but shit on the band and pretend to have leaks.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

What songs is he supposed to have exactly?

TWAT 2001
The Blues 2001
Madagascar 2001

Blood In The Water (Prostitute remix)
If The World remix
Better remixes
This I Love remix
Shackler's Revenge remix

Silkworms
Oh My God

This list I would believe as we know most of this stuff is out there.

What I had a problem with was the The General / Atlas claims from other people not Walker.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
Walker wrote:

I really hate to be "that guy", but I'm sorry, I have no desire to leak material and hurt Axl.

I agree with the sentiment in theory...but then I have to ask...Did you feel that way when you downloaded them? Did you downloading them harm Axl? If it doesn't hurt him when you did it then it doesn't when you send them to me 16

Lets be honest. We're a small subset of people who care about this stuff. I can see not publishing it on youtube for the masses. But hardcores on forums. I will buy whatever Axl releases whenever he releases it regardless. The only difference is this way I'd enjoy TIL for a few extra years first.

Really the only person that harms Axl is his self thwarting behaviour. I mean we'd all have bought the AFD30th edition, we'd all have paid to go watch the 2012 gig in the cinema, we'd all have bought the dvd docos....we'd all have watched the 2008 TV interviews about the album release...but someone always upsets him and then he cuts off his noise to win a moral victory against the business types and we have nothing....

Sure...lets not publish it in the media...but I can't accept that letting 10 more people here listen to a 17 year old song really harms the band anymore than they do themselves, or indeed would have any actual impact on anything considering we're all deeply harccore and buy all GNR tickets at every chance etc....

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Walker wrote:

I agree with the sentiment in theory...but then I have to ask...Did you feel that way when you downloaded them? Did you downloading them harm Axl? If it doesn't hurt him when you did it then it doesn't when you send them to me 16

Lets be honest. We're a small subset of people who care about this stuff. I can see not publishing it on youtube for the masses. But hardcores on forums. I will buy whatever Axl releases whenever he releases it regardless. The only difference is this way I'd enjoy TIL for a few extra years first.

Really the only person that harms Axl is his self thwarting behaviour. I mean we'd all have bought the AFD30th edition, we'd all have paid to go watch the 2012 gig in the cinema, we'd all have bought the dvd docos....we'd all have watched the 2008 TV interviews about the album release...but someone always upsets him and then he cuts off his noise to win a moral victory against the business types and we have nothing....

Sure...lets not publish it in the media...but I can't accept that letting 10 more people here listen to a 17 year old song really harms the band anymore than they do themselves, or indeed would have any actual impact on anything considering we're all deeply harccore and buy all GNR tickets at every chance etc....

Not to mention that nearly all the songs have been officially released. At this point, would even Axl give a shit about a 16-year old demo of The Blues?

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

Walker, please share this: "TWAT 2001 The Blues 2001 Madagascar 2001 Blood In The Water (Prostitute remix) if The World remix Better remixes This I Love remix Shackler's Revenge remix Silkworms Oh My God" with us!

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

I'm really keen to hear the This I Love remix...the sample of that one was awesome.

pimme
 Rep: 0 

pimme wrote:

doesnt everyone have the better remixes? Those leaked togheter with going down.

Nothing happend when those songs leaked,  they wasnt even removed from internet, so why would anything happend if the other remixes leaked...

Board footer