You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Krissy wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

well yes its out there but do the people on that other forum that claim to have it, really have it.

We gotta find it out for sure. So how do we get around to doing that? How do we find out the truth?

If it is really out there, it will leak at some point, it just takes giving it to the right person who will share it with everyone.

if this is a legit leak, this is the first time a large number of people in a GNR forum got a leak and hoarded it.

Yeah, realistically, if it were real, it would get out. It's far too convenient that only hardcore members of the forum got it, and suddenly all the links are dead or they won't share it.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

I forgot the last real leak was Going Down featuring Ron. It's someone close to the band, IMO.

And MSL was the one to leak that, along with the CD remixes/OMG/Silkworms snippets, wasn't he?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I'd say fake.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Krissy wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Krissy wrote:

We gotta find it out for sure. So how do we get around to doing that? How do we find out the truth?

If it is really out there, it will leak at some point, it just takes giving it to the right person who will share it with everyone.

if this is a legit leak, this is the first time a large number of people in a GNR forum got a leak and hoarded it.

Ok. Are you a member of that forum? Do you know members from that forum? Maybe you can get Atlas Shrugged from somebody over there!

Already tried and did not get it, and  I have been apart of that forum since 2010.

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

I forgot the last real leak was Going Down featuring Ron. It's someone close to the band, IMO.

And MSL was the one to leak that, along with the CD remixes/OMG/Silkworms snippets, wasn't he?

MSL got us 70% of all the leaks we got, with that Skewl getting 25% of the other leaks when he leaked all those CD songs on his webiste.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Krissy wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

Ok. Are you a member of that forum? Do you know members from that forum? Maybe you can get Atlas Shrugged from somebody over there!

Already tried and did not get it, and  I have been apart of that forum since 2010.

That sounds depressing. So if a longtime member like you can't get their hands on it does it mean those dudes are playing a game? For some sick reason?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I read the forum. I think it's real.

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:
misterID wrote:

I read the forum. I think it's real.

JB said he got a message from team brazil threatening to get lawyers involved, I dont see JB lying, so I agree I think its real too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'd start looking at Facebook for GNR groups (not a fb member)

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'd start looking at Facebook for GNR groups (not a fb member)

that is too much work lol

if it leaks it does, if not oh well

its the ron version anyways and not the brian may verison
we all saw on ron ruined CITR

Board footer