You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I remember I was duped into giving darknemus money in 2005 to help him buy leaks. Dude swore he’d pay people back if he didn’t get the leaks. Then he had the balls to show up to the Hammerstein meetup at mustang Harry’s.

Remember Latigo Hammers? He swore to me up and down it was Axl. When he/she was discovered as a fraud, dark took credit for exposing them....what? He also turned MSL in to Axl about the big doc leak.

Dark, MSL....I don't like any of those guys. All clowns.

misterID wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Apparently someone just posted a clip on YouTube, but it's already gone.

UziSuicidal is on the case! Jimbo must not rest.

Somebody linked to youtube earlier and it was just to  bigfoot, lol. So was this other one really a clip? Who the hell knows.

Seems like it. Can't see why it would've been wiped from YT otherwise. Was supposedly only a minute and change.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

what was posted wasn't a private unlisted link that blocks youtube and GNR from removing it. but who's talked to maynard about getting Atlas Shrugged? Send maynard a PM and maynard should give Atlas Shrugged!

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

The GNR clown world never fails to entertain me....

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

what was posted wasn't a private unlisted link that blocks youtube and GNR from removing it. but who's talked to maynard about getting Atlas Shrugged? Send maynard a PM and maynard should give Atlas Shrugged!

Maynard isn't going to give anything out to anyone that isn't a long-term member there.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Maynard isn't going to give anything out to anyone that isn't a long-term member there.

Do you know any long-term members there that were given Atlas Shrugged by PM that can give it to you or somebody to share here?

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

...don't you think someone would have already done so by now fam??

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

If it was real , somebody would have shared.

People murder other people and still tell somebody over a beer. C'mon.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's no reason not to share it with Dave. The amount of crockery and sincerity being displayed over there says there's something real there.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:

Its funny how people are nice to you back in the day when asking others for leaks so they can get them but then when someone asks them for leaks they get pissy about it or just ignore the requests.

Pretty sad.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:

It's amazing how quick someone becomes a hypocritical prick once they actually get something in their hands.

Board footer