You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Chinese Democracy, Appetite for Democracy, and now AFD 26th fulfill the terms of the rumored contract?

It'd be interesting to know where they stand moving forward.

No just like GH didn't. Usually stuff like GH, Appetite for Democracy, and the reissue are to recoup money since Axl wont give them an album. The whole reason GH came out is because Axl didnt release CD at the time.

Axl owns them an album of new material.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

the other remixes and demos leaked complete. blood in the water. better remix. shackler remix. this i love remix. street of dreams and twat 2001 demos. madagascar 2001 demo. all leaked complete. all leaked complete except itw. what's up with that? why is itw the exception of the bunch?

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

how the fuck are we supposed to know?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

It's clearly all an elaborate ploy to spite you.

But anyway, nah, this isn't gonna fulfill the contract obligations. At least I'd highly doubt it.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

the fans should know. the remixes made by Brain and Melissa weren't meant for Kiss fans. they're meant for Guns fans online.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:

I don't even know what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

just some annoying little shit feeling bored, that's all smile

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

It means we should have everything which hasn't been released that's recorded. Including the "complete" itw remix.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

It means we should have everything which hasn't been released that's recorded. Including the "complete" itw remix.

Ok last warning, stfu about this ITW remix, we heard you the first twenty times.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Okay. Go to Axl's front gate and ask for it. He's proven to be such a reasonable and giving fella in regards to his unreleased music, I'm sure he'll load it right up on a USB for you. Or you could go to that little shitbird Walker or MSL and ask them for it. Take some initiative!

Board footer