You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Smoking Guns wrote:

My friends that have the Blu-ray say it is AMAZING hearing these tracks on surround sound. They say it is by far the best part of the new release. I can’t wait to hear it.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

My friends that have the Blu-ray say it is AMAZING hearing these tracks on surround sound. They say it is by far the best part of the new release. I can’t wait to hear it.

you've missed a topic here smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

you've missed a topic here smile

Yes, forced subject change lol!!

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I can't wait to hear the Blu-ray too. A worthy new release.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:

I was this close... to fall into temptation and buy the deluxe box (I had bought the 2 disc version already). it's been hard to resist, but I'm still King of my Castle!

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

I was this close... to fall into temptation and buy the deluxe box (I had bought the 2 disc version already). it's been hard to resist, but I'm still King of my Castle!

The box is expensive. It would take at least a couple years pay to afford it. I probably won't be able to get it until at least 2020 at the earliest.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

God I love the 2001 The Blues. Has anyone managed to overlay the Rock Band multitracks to fix the piano intro/remaster the vocals and Finck's guitar solo? I had a crack at it, but couldn't line them up accurately enough so I ended up with echo effects...

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I can't wait to hear the Blu-Ray audio ...

... as isolated tracks when they become lossless FLAC leaks!

(See what I did there?) 3

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

it's been quiet on the western front for GNR leaks lately...

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

wr3TCrl.gif

Board footer