You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

zombux wrote:

HOB 2001 proshot indeed leaked about a month ago smile

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Yes, gentlemen, the HOB show leaked, and apparently went up on YouTube but got taken down before my eyes beheld its glory!

God willing it will resurface some time soon. I want to see this guy again: bucket

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

ClaudeF wrote:

Yes, gentlemen, the HOB show leaked, and apparently went up on YouTube but got taken down before my eyes beheld its glory!

God willing it will resurface some time soon. I want to see this guy again: bucket

Ah right. Yeah, I'm sure it's in circulation though, loads of people will have downloaded it.

rickdunsford
 Rep: 1 

rickdunsford wrote:

The 1.4 gb version that was ripped from YouTube is in circulation and u can find it on YouTube right now

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

The HOB bits I've seen are so bizarre. Axl's into it, but it's like watching an epic prizefighter take his first lumbering steps in a match that would become his undoing. They should've just released some of this stuff years ago.

But once you pander a loon, there's no end to it. He'll have another BS excuse tomorrow as to why these things should go unreleased. All n' all, seeing HOB vids next to NITL ones underscores the Pyrrhic victory therein.

It's Axl's band, and true to form, they tour for living and generally release things when they get  ambushed to do so.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Axl's body language was something like a CEO forced to show up for a board meeting.

Ok, sunglasses off. Umm, right. Where was I with this... rockstar thing. What are the lyrics to It's So Easy again? When I sang it a lifetime ago?

I'm being a bit uncharitable but not entirely.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

The HOB bits I've seen are so bizarre. Axl's into it, but it's like watching an epic prizefighter take his first lumbering steps in a match that would become his undoing. They should've just released some of this stuff years ago.

But once you pander a loon, there's no end to it. He'll have another BS excuse tomorrow as to why these things should go unreleased. All n' all, seeing HOB vids next to NITL ones underscores the Pyrrhic victory therein.

It's Axl's band, and true to form, they tour for living and generally release things when they get  ambushed to do so.

aye, aye. this is how it is. and that is - fuck all the mindgames and leak whatever there is smile

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I'd love unreleased songs to leak. I think that could start something positive.

But I also think the tastiest morsels are probably only in the hands of executives and management types.

Unless there's an engineer somewhere someplace that's been holding tight.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

If the 1.4 gig file was ripped from Youtube, that makes sense. It looked like @#$% compared to what it should be. Was probably in some weird early 2000s spec and got trans-coded. I mean I wasn't expecting HD video but it reminded me of RealVideo or WMV from back in the day. That's neither here nor there.

Axl's body language was of a guy who had been away for 7 or 8 years. Which is what he was.
To put this in perspective, GNR was only a touring band for 6 years at that point. He had more life experience living as a millionaire out of the spotlight than he did as a guy going on tour and doing gigs.

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:
zombux wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

aye, aye. this is how it is. and that is - fuck all the mindgames and leak whatever there is smile

Maybe Mike Piazza has another CD with unreleased songs on it?  LOL.  Another bizarre chapter in how some of these songs were leaked, a former MLB catcher had a CD with Chinese Democracy demos on it.

Board footer