You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

ClaudeF wrote:

Sorry, I was mixing up the folks mentioned in a post in that thread, thinking they ran the MyGNR site. My apologies.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I’ve seen the I Don’t Care clip, it’s black and white footage from the 1993 shows, spliced together to look like that’s what they’re performing.

Far superior to the Better live video, anyway.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

well it's one of the few vids we have from the 93 tour. Estranged was also partly shot in late 93, but only a handful of live scenes are included in the video. so yeah, this IDCAY video technically is fake overdub, but still cool as hell smile

MExihead
 Rep: 0 

MExihead wrote:

Pm pretty please.

I worked in Universal and some random jam in (a rejected new song) was finished by a Mexican Rock band.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

If its on  youtube i dont see an issue with posting a link

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Neemo, the problem with YouTube is that content there has been taken down. A while back some jerk calling himself "Uzi Suicidal LLC" submitted multiple copyright infringement notices. If some links have not been broadly shared, it's probably due to paranoia of that same thing happening again.

MExihead
 Rep: 0 

MExihead wrote:

Sorry if my bad english made you confused

I was road manager in Universal Mexico and I was assigned to "Jaguares", a mexican rock band.

I dont remember but in 2010 the lead singer from the band was in "writers block" so we want to help. We call to HQ in USA and they send us a couple of CDS from "Untitled Project CD", we convice to Saul (lead singer) to give a chance and he likes a "BAND JAM RNG" and he creates a song from that audio.

This is the song

We were wondering about the band who record that and we were very surprised when the HQ call us to say "Its a Guns N Roses song, Axl Rose is working right now". I and another 6 guys were fired because Axl Rose was very fucking angry. Its was the first version of "The General".

I was told by a high profile employee on Universal Mex. that the song became so important in the release of the "new Guns N Roses record", because Axl was in a hospital checking about a mysterious disease and he felt so sad about the people diying bacause the war.

Tonight I was looking in youtube for the video where the band (Robin, 4tus, etc) were playing in a concert but I can´t find it.

FUCKING JESUS I FOUND THIS CLIP. THERE´S ANOTHER WHERE THE BAND PLAYS NOTE FOR NOTE THE SAME SONG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inX2GkDAGl0

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Tell your Universal friends to email me the GNR CD.

I'll take real good care of it.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

A decade ago, the above clip and song probably would've garnered a bit more discussion.

Sad times.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

well... the timing is weird, because that Jaguares song was released on an album in 2008 already. so 2010 is way too off.

Board footer