You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

esoterica wrote:
zombux wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I know I'm double posting but I sincerely hope this copyright strike fuckery brings the leaks out of the woodwork.

there's nothing much left to leak. some rehearsals and that's probably it.

Yes, true.

But it's also possible someone eventually hears about this debacle if it gets enough press and things happen.

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

Actually if the full version of the ITW remix leaked I'd be happy since we did get a bunch of alternate versions of songs in the last few months.  After listening to the 2001 demos from Chinese Democracy I really wish the album would've dropped back then.  I haven't found a single song from the album where I prefer the album version to any of the 2001 demos that have leaked.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
benny wrote:

Actually if the full version of the ITW remix leaked I'd be happy since we did get a bunch of alternate versions of songs in the last few months.  After listening to the 2001 demos from Chinese Democracy I really wish the album would've dropped back then.  I haven't found a single song from the album where I prefer the album version to any of the 2001 demos that have leaked.

Completely agree! But I would like to hear The General.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

If an actual new song leaks in its entirety - "The General," "Silkworms" (not the remix), "Jackie Chan," or anything else - GNR fandom will explode. We'll see tons of new fans join the forums and even more old ones return. It would be the best possible thing for this band, and our community, because it would give us all new insights into Axl's muse. It would also spark new hopes for another album.

With the ChiDem 10th anniversary coming up, I remain optimistic that we'll get either an official box set or a leak from some generous soul.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am blown away by the Blu-ray. I am also digging all the bonus songs on the other discs. But the Blu-ray is one of the greatest musical experiences I have ever had. The book is fantastic too. Lots of detail.

benny

benny wrote:

Has anyone here ever heard about or read about an unreleased song named "Eulogy of a Broken Heart"?  Zombux, I'm wondering if maybe you have because this dates back to the early 2000s on the chinesedemocracy.com forum.  I've read that it's an actual song but then I've also read where it's just the working title for a song.

NeonKnight

NeonKnight wrote:
benny wrote:

So, all that leaked is that version of Maddy, TWAT and SOD?

NeonKnight

NeonKnight wrote:
MExihead wrote:

Sorry if my bad english made you confused

I was road manager in Universal Mexico and I was assigned to "Jaguares", a mexican rock band.

I dont remember but in 2010 the lead singer from the band was in "writers block" so we want to help. We call to HQ in USA and they send us a couple of CDS from "Untitled Project CD", we convice to Saul (lead singer) to give a chance and he likes a "BAND JAM RNG" and he creates a song from that audio.

This is the song

We were wondering about the band who record that and we were very surprised when the HQ call us to say "Its a Guns N Roses song, Axl Rose is working right now". I and another 6 guys were fired because Axl Rose was very fucking angry. Its was the first version of "The General".

I was told by a high profile employee on Universal Mex. that the song became so important in the release of the "new Guns N Roses record", because Axl was in a hospital checking about a mysterious disease and he felt so sad about the people diying bacause the war.

Tonight I was looking in youtube for the video where the band (Robin, 4tus, etc) were playing in a concert but I can´t find it.

FUCKING JESUS I FOUND THIS CLIP. THERE´S ANOTHER WHERE THE BAND PLAYS NOTE FOR NOTE THE SAME SONG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inX2GkDAGl0

[/embed]

Lemme get this straight, this is the 1st version of the general?

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

If an actual new song leaks in its entirety - "The General," "Silkworms" (not the remix), "Jackie Chan," or anything else - GNR fandom will explode. We'll see tons of new fans join the forums and even more old ones return. It would be the best possible thing for this band, and our community, because it would give us all new insights into Axl's muse. It would also spark new hopes for another album.

With the ChiDem 10th anniversary coming up, I remain optimistic that we'll get either an official box set or a leak from some generous soul.

You're right, but that IF is a big ass distant IF! sad

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
AndreCC wrote:

You're right, but that IF is a big ass distant IF! sad

LOL! We have to hope, right? 5

Board footer