You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dalethirsty wrote:

to be fair, the band ever really pulling off you could be mine is a pretty rare occasion.

what's the definitive live version of that song? paris '92?

it's crazy we never heard it live back in the afd days, considering the song was already written by then.

i mean... imagine if they did this shit at the ritz 87 or 88? my god...

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

to be fair, the band ever really pulling off you could be mine is a pretty rare occasion.

what's the definitive live version of that song? paris '92?

it's crazy we never heard it live back in the afd days, considering the song was already written by then.

i mean... imagine if they did this shit at the ritz 87 or 88? my god...

I much prefer YCBMs from '91. Stockholm and Wembley are pretty great. Super Rasp Axl fits the song so well.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Blood in the Water Full remix if you haven't heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAUPyKX_-58
This mix has more Bucket and features Tupac. big_smile

Facekicker
 Rep: 0 

Facekicker wrote:

What do you guys want?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Facekicker wrote:

What do you guys want?

Personally I want the full version of the "This I Love" Remix where Axl uses rasp vocals against a synth style backing track. Not the 8 second clip but the whole song.

Wouldn't argue with a high quality version of the bumble-era version of silkworms either - also the full song...

Do you have these? smile

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

of what's out there? i'd take anything... even the scraped remix. i'm that desperate.

top 5 most wanted:

1) the general
2) atlas shrugged
3) this i love remix
4) omg remix
5) silkworms

silkworms is a pretty lousy song with awful lyrics, but if buckethead is on there, i'll take it.

Facekicker

Facekicker wrote:

I had another version of This I Love, not sure if it is what you are referring to as I don't obsess over leaks and don't particularly care for CD era material, but since I utterly despise that song I deleted it. Didn't even listen to the whole thing. It's absolute fucking garbage and an embarrassment to the band.

That's just my opinion though. I know some people love the song.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm talking about this version:

You can see the comparison there - it's an entirely different vocal take - and one with a much more classic Axl Rasp sound than the released version.

I'm after the full version of that - not just the clip.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Atlas or Silkworms. Anything that's actually something we haven't heard before.

MrMiniMite

MrMiniMite wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm talking about this version:

You can see the comparison there - it's an entirely different vocal take - and one with a much more classic Axl Rasp sound than the released version.

I'm after the full version of that - not just the clip.

Me too. I so badly want to hear the full version. I'm also on the hunt for Silkworms, always loved that track. Reeks of Buckethead.

Board footer