You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

esoterica wrote:

That which is tangible, less shit posting.

If you made me make a choice of all the vault material, I would take 1999 CD followed closely by the weirdest unreleased songs.

I'm partial to songs like If The World and Silkworms over songs like Chinese and IRS.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Oh shit, now they're about to get Soul Monster. 14

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

If you made me make a choice of all the vault material, I would take 1999 CD followed closely by the weirdest unreleased songs.

I'm partial to songs like If The World and Silkworms over songs like Chinese and IRS.

I love if the world IMO its the best song on the album. not sure why so many hate it

I wouldnt mind hearing the full version of if the world that was on that Leo movie that was in the end credits.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I love if the world IMO its the best song on the album. not sure why so many hate it

I wouldnt mind hearing the full version of if the world that was on that Leo movie that was in the end credits.

If the World was such a banging live song in 2010. I loved the little Love Hangover bit Axl incorporated during the Japan shows in 2009.

Not my favorite CD song, but it definitely gets too much hate.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

???

It was the exact same version as the final album.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Wagszilla wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

???

It was the exact same version as the final album.

I thought the demo was used in the movie

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

Nope.

The demos are the demos. The only reason we have those is because of Skwerl's shenanigans.

From the Best Buy company presentation to Body of Lies to the release of the album, the track stayed the same.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Nope.

The demos are the demos. The only reason we have those is because of Skwerl's shenanigans.

From the Best Buy company presentation to Body of Lies to the release of the album, the track stayed the same.

The mixes were different.  Maybe its just the levels that changed between the body of lies version and the album version but its not exactly the same.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

Nah brah same exact mix

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Nah brah same exact mix

Oh you know what, you are right LOL I forgot I remixed my own version from the rockband stems and always listened to that one instead of the Cd version.  I changed the levels to make it sound better lol

That is why it sounded different ha ha

good call

Board footer