You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dave-gnfnr wrote:

see i told you to have faith in him, he didnt seem like a troll like the other people on the other forum.

imsorry wrote:

thank you!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

see i told you to have faith in him, he didnt seem like a troll like the other people on the other forum.

depends on how much shit from other "traders of unreleased stuff" he'll get now. I'd imagine that lawyer threats could discourage anyone from further actions.
we'll see.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
zombux wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

depends on how much shit from other "traders of unreleased stuff" he'll get now. I'd imagine that lawyer threats could discourage anyone from further actions.
we'll see.

the lawyers dont care about demos from stuff already released

they never cared about the better, twat irs etc demos either

as long as someone is not hosting these songs and promoting it on their site, it will be fine.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

Nobody else is out there, and if they are and they have something, I still have plenty to use as bargaining chips.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

This has some really interesting effects to it. More straightforward drums. Feels like the most demo-like of the demos.

I like Bucket’s solo and the processing on it. Has some Space Mountain processing to it.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

I still hope you share the blues at some point
that is the one song along with silkworms that I really want to hear the 2001 version of

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:

Nobody else is out there, and if they are and they have something, I still have plenty to use as bargaining chips.

Just curious: why did you chose Madagascar?

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:

because everyone wanted the blues,  so hold back his "big gun" as the finale maybe lol

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:

because everyone wanted the blues,  so hold back his "big gun" as the finale maybe lol

Yeah, that's what I thought. But then again, nobody was interested in TWAT sans-Bucket solo. tongue

Board footer