You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

zombux wrote:

the leaker probably got hunted down by the others.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
zombux wrote:

the leaker probably got hunted down by the others.

Yeah, probably. Walker said it was to test the waters after all.

It’s funny seeing old accounts from back in the day pop back up. It’s almost like the trolling was bait...

I don’t understand it though. Losing the nerve to leak 10 year old alternate versions? Why? To get in on those recording sessions that aren’t happening?

The leaky ship days are over in GNRland. Why not share the minnows with your fellow fisherman?

zombux

zombux wrote:

no idea. "the other leakers" are reportedly waiting and holding the demos, so they can trade it for other demos that probably don't even exist or never even remotedly leaked ouf of the GNR camp (it's like yo I have some 15 years old versions of songs we already have, but I'm keeping them so I can trade them for Atlas Shrugged, you know). they claim they share both the stuff used to trade, and the rare stuff that is hidden even to them.
the problem is, this approach never worked. if I remember correctly, they never ever managed to get out anything, and the only way we ever got anything was, that some rogue guy went berserk for some reason and independently shared what he had (remember darknemus, MSL), and got bitched at from all sides.
ridiculous, idiotic shit. even more ridiculous now, when all we probably get is endless nostalgia touring and maybe some stupid compilation album without a single new note.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

at this point you would think they would just say fuck it and share what they have, the songs are worthless now since the reunion.  Why not let the fans listen to 10-20 year old song demos

zombux

zombux wrote:

hard to say really. at this point everything seems to be just like fuck this and fuck that, I'm out of here. not even talking about people who keep stuff like VMA 2002 rehearsals etc. value next to zero. they probably stopped to care at all, maybe years ago.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:
zombux wrote:

ridiculous, idiotic shit. even more ridiculous now, when all we probably get is endless nostalgia touring and maybe some stupid compilation album without a single new note.

Speaking of, I'm unsure of the criteria but I noticed that the Greatest Hits album is #4 on iTunes Top Rock Albums.

zombux

zombux wrote:

the criteria are simple - either you deliver something for the fans, or for the casuals. and the casuals have tons of money. so here you go, GH is here, that one was released in... ehh... 2004 or so, and during the 2016-17-18 circumstances, it can still milk the sheep really well.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

Hey Walker, can you be a bro and post Silkworms?

I wanna hear that song

DopeDavey
 Rep: 0 

DopeDavey wrote:

Hello Gunners

Is there someone who can hook me up with those new leaks please:)
I would love to heard those much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Hey Walker, can you be a bro and post Silkworms?

I wanna hear that song

Yeah and I really want to hear teh 2001 version of the blues.

Board footer