You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Voodoochild wrote:

Played the ambient recording along (starting at the ~1:00 mark) with the YouTube The General intro and it matched perfectly. Of course, you can hear on the instrumental intro how different it turns after the 1:33 mark. So, this clip is not only legit, but seems like there's a lot more going on in the actual song after what we hear in this shitty recording.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEgltGwUd-k

Can't understand any lyrics, but sounds like some very high pitched Axl not unlike If The World chorus. But with some low register layer too.

The Buckethead riff (90% sure it's Bucket there) sounds indeed kinda like Estranged riff in a certain way. Looks like at the very ending we would get another round of that riff, maybe a bit different.

I can't help it. It is indeed a shitty recording. But I got excited. Now this is something new for real.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I still don't get how you can make anything out other than the Oooh Ooooh's, the drum beat,and the pulsing synth.

The vocal cadence reminded me of Scraped with a little of Shackler's to be honest.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ahem neutral

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

is the full SR out there?

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

is the full SR out there?

yes, 4:09 length. ITW not out there completely yet, full version should be 4:06 (not 3:58 cut available now)

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I still don't get how you can make anything out other than the Oooh Ooooh's, the drum beat,and the pulsing synth.

I dont know, maybe I have trained ears for shit like that lol. You dont even hear the guitar riff?

esoterica

esoterica wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I dont know, maybe I have trained ears for shit like that lol. You dont even hear the guitar riff?

I posted on MyGNR it seemed like 3 separate songs because it dips out to a lull a couple times.

I don't hear any harmony with the intro, really.

But I definitely hear what sounds like Bucket's soaring guitar tone 0:40-0:50 but it's pretty nondescript after that.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I posted on MyGNR it seemed like 3 separate songs because it dips out to a lull a couple times.

I don't hear any harmony with the intro, really.

But I definitely hear what sounds like Bucket's soaring guitar tone 0:40-0:50 but it's pretty nondescript after that.

Definitely think that's Bucket. First thing I could actually tell from the recording. He's so distinctive and I've listened to him for so long. Otherwise sounds like a washing machine falling down an elevator shaft into a pool of lava.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

Yeah, the tone is dead on. It also lines up from a chronological perspective.

I've said it before but I just find it so interesting that so little of Buckethead and Axl was released.

Sorry, Shacklers, and a half-done Scraped. There's gotta be more. And as great as Sorry is, I gotta believe there's something really special left.

Lomax wrote:

Wow. Are there some leaks I can get a link to somewhere?I've been waiting for 16 years to hear silkworms

Board footer