You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Smoking Guns wrote:

These songs suck though. Nothing amazing here at all

Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Oh..... That's a shame.
It's been too long. I thought maybe someone in the GNR camp leaked something to keep the message boards chugging with activity throughout this next tour cycle.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Oh..... That's a shame.
It's been too long. I thought maybe someone in the GNR camp leaked something to keep the message boards chugging with activity throughout this next tour cycle.

They need to try harder then. 14

Lomax wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Oh..... That's a shame.

They need to try harder then. 14

If anyone has a link... That would be great!

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

It's killing me we're missing 8 seconds on If The World remix. It sounds better and sounds like a better effort from Brain than the Shackler's remix. It kills me how the remix cuts off like that. I want to hear it through. I want to hear Brain's If The World complete with those missing seconds!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

It's killing me we're missing 8 seconds on If The World remix. It sounds better and sounds like a better effort from Brain than the Shackler's remix. It kills me how the remix cuts off like that. I want to hear it through. I want to hear Brain's If The World complete with those missing seconds!

you can say "THANK YOU" to hoarders' mind games, trying to scam one another with releasing half-baked watered down stuff... this started already in 2012 with releasing Better Gone and BITW in complete versions, then in 2013 Going Down was released together with the remaining two Betters and then only some "teaser" with 16 seconds of each remaining. the fans have been fucked with for 5 years, while there were some stupid mind games in the background, with some people keeping songs and acting like they are in possession of nuclear vault keys or passwords to US president's office. ridiculous. I hope ITW will be completely out soon, and that's it for me.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
zombux wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

you can say "THANK YOU" to hoarders' mind games, trying to scam one another with releasing half-baked watered down stuff... this started already in 2012 with releasing Better Gone and BITW in complete versions, then in 2013 Going Down was released together with the remaining two Betters and then only some "teaser" with 16 seconds of each remaining. the fans have been fucked with for 5 years, while there were some stupid mind games in the background, with some people keeping songs and acting like they are in possession of nuclear vault keys or passwords to US president's office. ridiculous. I hope ITW will be completely out soon, and that's it for me.

I feel ripped off. I want the complete If The World remix this second. What do mind games from hoarders have to do with me? Or with any fan? It's ridiculous.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Ripped off?  Did you pay for any of this?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

The hoarders have been obnoxious for 12 years, I've kind of gotten over it.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ripped off?  Did you pay for any of this?

No. But the If The World remix is the best of the Brain remixes. Brain finds gold and treasure with it. It is a rip off to be so pumped up at that point with the remix then to be so let down when the remix cuts off incomplete. It's a rip off.

Board footer