You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Unseen footage Pro Shot - Saskatoon, SK, Ca 1993

monkeychow wrote:

Sorum...I just feel he makes it all lock together in a cohesive way.

Like Slash, Duff and Matt....they just operate well together in a unit....worked in VR too even though they were going for a different style there.

I enjoy the reunion band too...but like in something like these 93 shows...you just feel like the band is working together as one unit....but it doesn't feel like that with the current line up to me...even though they do some cool stuff.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Honestly though watching this show now and SG come on, Gilby is a wet noodle. Sorum is alright but I still feel relatively soulless.

I guess I can grant you Sorum love because he played on UYI but wtf did Gilby do?! Some of TSI?? Gimme Richard anyday.

Gilby has the look and swag

Haha

Slash is Amazing

Axl, that night he was the greatest front man ever.

I will also give you Cure Me or Kill Me has some badass riffage.

Agree on Axl at Saskatoon. Phenomenal.

For all the talk about Slash’s improvement as a player over the years, you kind of forget he’s actually been this good all along.

I agree, he has been amazing this whole time. Maybe his peak “chops” are better but he has never been about “chops”. His acoustic playing is simply beautiful.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Sorum...I just feel he makes it all lock together in a cohesive way.

sorum can pretty much do everything great except for the intro to mr. brownstone.

that's always been a disaster. it's like a white guy trying to rap.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Someone on youtube re-uploaded this (in addition the OG upload), and if he's here, thank you. This is the show from my neck of the woods my uncle went to back in the day. Gonna get him hammered and stoned some day and show it to him. Downloading it now.

imsorry wrote:

If any mod is reading this delete my account plz, dont wanna be a part of a forum where ppl with huge psychologist issues are allowed he is fuckin everybody who uploads videos to yt (got 2 more strikes today)...,have a great respect for y'all especially for those who are here since ROV true respect, sorry for anything.
cya!

serenade
 Rep: 1 

serenade wrote:
imsorry wrote:

If any mod is reading this delete my account plz, dont wanna be a part of a forum where ppl with huge psychologist issues are allowed he is fuckin everybody who uploads videos to yt (got 2 more strikes today)...,have a great respect for y'all especially for those who are here since ROV true respect, sorry for anything.
cya!

I've been here 5 minutese, and this guy is worth 100 of anyone else. Sad state of affairs whats going on

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
imsorry wrote:

cya!

I'm thinking about the same thing. I've always liked this forum most, but having rats among us is pissing me off.

SlasherMcKagan
 Rep: 0 

The video is awesome

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
zombux wrote:
imsorry wrote:

cya!

I'm thinking about the same thing. I've always liked this forum most, but having rats among us is pissing me off.

The worrying part is the person requested the links be posted here, then he reported those links.

That makes it hard to trust requests for links in the future if it's not addressed.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
zombux wrote:
imsorry wrote:

cya!

I thought this was an irritating nuisance at first but now setlist pictures are being removed.

This is past the point of absurdity.

Board footer