You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: Silkworms - General discussion and Rumors

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

hey imsorry is your new Silkworms remix ready?

imsorry wrote:

no i didnt had time  yet to finish also it will  be shared only when  i got everything done to share it and leave gnr world for good it will be my farewell gift lol

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
imsorry wrote:

no i didnt had time  yet to finish also it will  be shared only when  i got everything done to share it and leave gnr world for good it will be my farewell gift lol

Oh no you are leaving the gnr world?

imsorry wrote:

oh my god i just lost my soundcloud page sniff sniff ,look pathetic ppl (Wanker,Retard Joel and The Truth aka the Fat guy) i dont give a shit for it... now its complete (no mega, youtube, soundcloud) ill for now torrent my stuff on piratebay and the describe will be always nice and dedicated to u 3 big pile of shit of gnr community how sad is being a human being like u... worms.
Have a nice Day!

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

oh my god i just lost my soundcloud page sniff sniff ,look pathetic ppl (Wanker,Joel Retard and The Truth aka the fat guy) i dont give a shit for it... now its complete ill for now on torrent my stuff on pirate bay and the describe will be always nice and dedicated to u 3 big pile of shit of gnr community how sad is being a human being like u worms.Have a nice Day!

Shit. Can you create a new soundcloud page? And PM us the torrent links when the Silkworms remixes are ready?

imsorry wrote:

dont worry it will be shared public The Three Little Pigs cant do shit over there.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

dont worry it will be shared public The Three Little Pigs cant do shit over there.

if it wasn't for the 3 pigs we might have shackler's revenge and if the world remixes right now and maybe more stuff!

imsorry wrote:

The Three Little Pigs:

Fifer Pig as Wanker
Fiddler Pig as Retard Joel
Practical Pig as Fat Troll

Soon in a movie theatre near you!

imsorry wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

if it wasn't for the 3 pigs we might have shackler's revenge and if the world remixes right now and maybe more stuff!

The Fat troll had shared stuff in the past but after all the email hacks the shit went up in the head and he becames  MR Chinese Democracy lmaof.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what you guys are talking about, but I like it.

Board footer