You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: someone needs to mix the studio silkworms with the remixed version lol

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

imsorry mixed silkworms bbf with live silkworms. but for some reason imosrry won't share.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Perhaps Prostitute would have been a better name for Slikworms

imsorry wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

imsorry mixed silkworms bbf with live silkworms. but for some reason imosrry won't share.

ill share at some point im tired of uploading stuff and get deleted, im making 2 versions the leak with missing vocals the live versions with bumblefoot guitars and triggered sample drums very clean like a studio track one is done the other is half done, an advice for you stop all that annoying shit about itw remix, wanna help remove the 3 little pigs from the internet.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
imsorry wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

ill share at some point im tired of uploading stuff and get deleted, im making 2 versions the leak with missing vocals the live versions with bumblefoot guitars and triggered sample drums very clean like a studio track one is done the other is half done, an advice for you stop all that annoying shit about itw remix, wanna help remove the 3 little pigs from the internet.

Just pm somebody and that somebody will pm others. It's easier.

I have no interest on the Live Version, but the studio version with the missing vocals would be sweet to hear!

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I'll share at some point im tired of uploading stuff and get deleted, im making 2 versions the leak with missing vocals the live versions with bumblefoot guitars and triggered sample drums very clean like a studio track one is done the other is half done, an advice for you stop all that annoying shit about itw remix, wanna help remove the 3 little pigs from the internet.

You won't get deleted if you share by sending your works by pm on a sendspace file. It sucks your soundcloud page got deleted because of the 3 pigs. But you can share your art on this forum by pm. I'll gladly help and give it to people who want to listen and appreciate your work by pm.

The versions your making sound exciting!

With itw remix i was told the full version was coming. promises were made to me. people behind the scenes told me stuff. if somebody has it online and not sharing with me and the fanbase i think it sucks. because it's July 14, 2018 and the version I'd like to have is still in limbo and a mystery.

You're right. The 3 pigs have to go. Whatever I can do to help I'll do it!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Hah, I'd love to hear the latest TWAT leak but with the Buckethead outro added to it. No idea how you'd go about putting it together though.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
AndreCC wrote:
imsorry wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Just pm somebody and that somebody will pm others. It's easier.

I have no interest on the Live Version, but the studio version with the missing vocals would be sweet to hear!

did you ever finish those two versions
how did they come out

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:

It's down... didn't get to hear it

Clear

Clear wrote:

Was there any of this? If so can I get PM

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:

I did a version using the bumblefoot overlays an the village silkworms. Similar to evaders

Board footer