You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

imsorry wrote:

Oh boy...

patou0073
 Rep: 0 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

patou0073 wrote:

is it normal i have only CD song available on wetransfer?

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

zombux wrote:
patou0073 wrote:

is it normal i have only CD song available on wetransfer?

it obviously is just a teaser, or "proof" that the OP has the whole thing (otherwise he wouldn't be willing to trade stuff for it)

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

gavgnr wrote:
downtownterry wrote:

Who wants to hear Checkmate?

Aye goo on then I’ll give it a spin

elevendayempire
 Rep: 88 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

gavgnr wrote:
downtownterry wrote:

Who wants to hear Checkmate?

Aye goo on then I’ll give it a spin

I'll bite.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 88 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

downtownterry wrote:

By new, I mean that Shadow isn't fully from the 1986 demo. There are many parts that are new, including most of slash licks and drums.
I reckon that Izzy's part and most of Axl's vocals are old.

So are they new drums by Adler? Or Frank? 'Cos I'm assuming that either way, Popcorn would've run his mouth about it.

downtownterry
 Rep: 2 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

Wagszilla wrote:

1 person shares songs

Another person shares songs

Another person shares songs

Everybody has songs

Everybody happy

#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee

Wait for Christmas buddy.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

PaSnow wrote:
downtownterry wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

1 person shares songs

Another person shares songs

Another person shares songs

Everybody has songs

Everybody happy

#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee

Wait for Christmas buddy.

5

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

esoterica wrote:

Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight.

downtownterry
 Rep: 2 

Re: CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR REHEARSAL !!!

Maybe, Santa brings some leaks for you

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB