You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: new gnr song debuted

esoterica wrote:

I saw Jagger with the Stones when he was in his 60s. He was energetic, engaged, and sharp as a tack.

He even bantered with the audience here and there.

He went to a local joint before the gig for wine and ravioli.

The point being it’s possible to live it up and still show up for work ready to go. The tour was to promote an under appreciated new album.

And I think the whole thing was unavoidable but Azoff did his damnedest to reunite Slash and Axl, didn’t he?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Wagszilla wrote:

I saw Jagger with the Stones when he was in his 60s. He was energetic, engaged, and sharp as a tack.

The point being it’s possible to live it up and still show up for work ready to go. The tour was to promote an under appreciated new album.

And I think the whole thing was unavoidable but Azoff did his damnedest to reunite Slash and Axl, didn’t he?

Jagger maintains a ridiculous health regimen, though: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/0 … 51796.html

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Jagger maintains a ridiculous health regimen, though: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/0 … 51796.html

Damn, was hoping for actual diet tips & recipe's.  All good tho, I do some yoga at home now & then. What's with the "early to bed the night before, around 2am" part??

I haven't seen 2am in a decade!  lol

johndivney wrote:

Sir Mick ain’t carrying the baggage Axl is.
Axl’s doin more than alright.

Comparisons don’t do any of us any favours.

Having said that.. Axls looney toons spot is infinitely cool than jaggers simpsons spot.

And I mean jaggers last decent album was 1972. Axls last decent album was.......

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

And I mean jaggers last decent album was 1972. Axls last decent album was.......

1972 16

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Axl is a hell of a troll. First studio vocals in a decade? Looney Tunes song. 16

Sky Dog wrote:

I heard a cover of Puff The Magic Dragon is up next. axl

Board footer