You are not logged in. Please register or login.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Re: I will post a leak

I missed CD with Josh,, and dont know if there os finally any AS leak during last 24 tours. Help please. carlossacanell@gmail.com

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If it's the real deal I might be interested, but I'd never ever get it off a site like that though.

Was there a price on the listing tho?  It could be going for thousands.  Then again, didn't China devalue the yuan just recently?  Might be a good time to buy in 16

Seriously tho, good point about warning others not to buy of a site like that. If it was a few hundred some might be tempted to consider.

uruguns
 Rep: 1 

uruguns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If it's the real deal I might be interested, but I'd never ever get it off a site like that though.

Was there a price on the listing tho?  It could be going for thousands.  Then again, didn't China devalue the yuan just recently?  Might be a good time to buy in 16

Seriously tho, good point about warning others not to buy of a site like that. If it was a few hundred some might be tempted to consider.

its japan, not china

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
uruguns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

its japan, not china

Gotcha, the .jp  Thanks for the catch. Anyway, still wouldn't recommend buying from it. Sure is intriguing tho.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

So grateful for what we have now, but Atlas would keep me happy until whatever we get next from GnR

Are we getting more leaks today?

Please, somebody tell me truth!!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

What, leaks?

Links, anyone?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

I would appreciate a pm!

bangit
 Rep: 0 

bangit wrote:
war wrote:

I would appreciate a pm!

Any help getting hold of this would be much appreciated......

Pskihq
 Rep: 0 

Pskihq wrote:

Thanks for the links Numbers

Board footer