You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

esoterica wrote:

I shrugged.

I really want to hear a song that grabs me like Better, TWAT, or IRS.

But I’m glad it leaked. Now the other versions must leak so we can compare.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 208 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

BLS-Pride wrote:
esoterica wrote:

I shrugged.

I really want to hear a song that grabs me like Better, TWAT, or IRS.

But I’m glad it leaked. Now the other versions must leak so we can compare.

Yeah, I like it. I think theres potential there but doesn't grab me like a few other CD songs.

AlThePal
 Rep: 0 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

AlThePal wrote:

Pm would be much apreciated

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

Rex wrote:

This is a different version than the one from the cell phone clip. Despite the shittier quality it sounded more fleshed out. Maybe we'll find out soon. This version sounds like a copied and pasted mess. Still good, but it has potential to be great.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

sandman wrote:

PM would be appreciated! thanks.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

esoterica wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
esoterica wrote:

I shrugged.

I really want to hear a song that grabs me like Better, TWAT, or IRS.

But I’m glad it leaked. Now the other versions must leak so we can compare.

Yeah, I like it. I think theres potential there but doesn't grab me like a few other CD songs.

Yeah.

I'd like it better as an instrumental.

The band sound good but Axl's vocal and lyrics go nowhere.

Guy was phoning it in big time.

benny
 Rep: 0 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

benny wrote:

Any chance of a Professional Massage for me?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 208 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

BLS-Pride wrote:
esoterica wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
esoterica wrote:

I shrugged.

I really want to hear a song that grabs me like Better, TWAT, or IRS.

But I’m glad it leaked. Now the other versions must leak so we can compare.

Yeah, I like it. I think theres potential there but doesn't grab me like a few other CD songs.

Yeah.

I'd like it better as an instrumental.

The band sound good but Axl's vocal and lyrics go nowhere.

Guy was phoning it in big time.

Yeah the vocals dont stand out to me. Maybe cause of the rough mix or phoning.

benny
 Rep: 0 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

benny wrote:

The guitar parts remind me of the band Tantric.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

LocoComa wrote:

I'm... underwhelmed. But it may just be a case of it needing to grow on me. I don't know.

For the amount of hype surrounding it, it definitely didn't feel like it was "between '70s glam rock and November Rain". In all honesty? I think this is one of those songs Slash could make shine.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB