You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: 21/9/19 Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA UNITED STATES

metallex78 wrote:

I think that setlist is real though. Slash WAS filmed by Meegan playing Locomotive backstage, warming up before the show. And it’s there in the alternate tracks. Why would he be jamming it backstage if it wasn’t now a setlist option?

Otherwise, as for Axl’s short hair. I think it looks a hundred times better than the wiry old man hair he was trying to grow out and failing miserably.

I know we all want that classic Axl look back, but I don’t think long hair works for him any more.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Axl smoothed his hair at the "peak" (87-94), eventually destroying his hair, as can be seen over the years, until it cut during his disappearance. Your hair is naturally wavy, so it's very easy to look weird and asymmetrical.
bucket

Sky Dog wrote:

While we feast on Chinese leftovers, our boy Ax was obviously feasting at the local Chinese buffet in Malibu! Geez. axl

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:

In one video, I heard someone in the crowd yell HARD SCHOOL!!! lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I think that setlist is real though. Slash WAS filmed by Meegan playing Locomotive backstage, warming up before the show. And it’s there in the alternate tracks. Why would he be jamming it backstage if it wasn’t now a setlist option?

Otherwise, as for Axl’s short hair. I think it looks a hundred times better than the wiry old man hair he was trying to grow out and failing miserably.

I know we all want that classic Axl look back, but I don’t think long hair works for him any more.

That would be really cool. Axl might die, but Locomotive would be cool.

Board footer