You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Drinkin’ with Wasted

wasted wrote:

Doesn’t The Machine drink Tito’s?

I kind of want to move to the desert and start drinking vodka and grapefruit juice in the morning. Everyone needs a dream.

wasted

wasted wrote:

107-Year-Old Credits Long Life to Red Wine

wasted

wasted wrote:

The ole yearly elevated liver enzymes are in. Not as bad as last year but not great. Doctors says you might die, I say but not today right? Hit the convenience store for a tall boy at 10am after the appointment. I did stand in the shop with two bottles of wine for 30 mins the opted for a sizer of Guinness. That’s just your conscience fuckin wit u. Tomorrow the weekend and it’s sports and death all day.

wasted wrote:

The ole yearly elevated liver enzymes are in. Not as bad as last year but not great. Doctors says you might die, I say but not today right? Hit the convenience store for a tall boy at 10am after the appointment. I did stand in the shop with two bottles of wine for 30 mins the opted for a sizer of Guinness. That’s just your conscience fuckin wit u. Tomorrow the weekend and it’s sports and death all day.

man don't do what duff did. just quit drinking it's such a pointless thing it turns you into something you're not

The Pro Towel Waver wrote:
wasted wrote:

man don't do what duff did. just quit drinking it's such a pointless thing it turns you into something you're not

wasted

wasted wrote:
The Pro Towel Waver wrote:
wasted wrote:

Hey hey my my wasted will never die.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Fucking love superbowl Sunday.  I'm already 4 hoes in.  smile

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

I was a little to rough with my last Hoe, ended up with nothin' but head.

wasted

wasted wrote:

I’m on the San Miguel and wine. There’s to do but drink when in quarantine.

Cousin It
 Rep: 0 

Cousin It wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Cousin It?

I don't drink much, anymore. Usually, just some holidays, or other special occasions.

James wrote:

No... definitely not.

Wasted is/was a long time mygnr member...goes back to when Moses wore short pants.

Cousin It had to be a HTGTH regular back in those days.

Yeah, I was a regular back in the day, though I posted under a different user name.

Board footer