You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Disney+

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I dunno...its ok, its very Xena of the starwars universe if u ask me...problems in every episode clean up  nicely...i prefer more of an HBO style story where there is alot of slowly push the plot forward kind of thing happening as opposed to, mando meets new folks solves their problems in a day or 2 ... rinse repeat

Wasn't returning baby yoda sorta the overarching storyline for season 1?  I dunno, on the flip side you had Lost & Walking Dead which meandered for seasons and never really had a good complete end. Breaking Bad was sorta in the middle, guy makes meth for side money in season 1, then it grew into what it was.

Disney was new to this and this channel, so their investment was done different than say HBO who's been doing it since the Soprano's of 2000.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Nah I get it ... and the show is cool n all ... just was hoping for a more cohesive story and less a sitcom style of show, if u catch my meaning

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So did everyone/anyone watch episode 5? Ive watched all of the starwars shows and its always cool to see threads and timelines intersect

I also finished watching star wars resistance and the final clone wars season a couple weeks ago

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Episode 5 of season 2?

Haven't gotten there yet, think I only watched 3 eps of it so far. I see what you're saying earlier, my brothers on the same boat a little bit about it. Not really a spoiler, more of a thought:

Hidden Text:

I wish they'd blow it up, and instead of him roaming around constantly give him a mission to someone to capture & reason for it. A bounty.  I think the Disneyfied ownership made him need to be a good guy tho, whereas Boba Fett was a bad guy

Spoiler if you haven't reached Season 2, nothing huge

Hidden Text:

Baby Yoda's great, but they gotta move on from him. The entire show is him carrying Baby Yoda around endlessly. He should either deliver him to some master Jedi, or he get kidnapped or a overarching them be trying to reach the Jedi's to find him. I guess that would make The Mandalorian out to look like he failed in his mission, but again, just hand deliver him. He was a great character, but I don't want him constantly around like R2D2 or BB8

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Anyone watch Wandavision?? 

WOW!!  Episode 1 is a total dud but they spin it back in my face Episodes 2 & 3.  This show knows what its doing, and might become X-Files good.

Board footer